RSI Handle
Montoya
Missed it, was busy with beer "stuff".

Will there be a summary?
Hello new people!

TEST is amazing!

We are the best!

WE SHALL DESTROY YOU!

Just kidding, but we really want to be the biggest newbie friendly org in the game, which we already are.

You guys are great, thank you for making TEST the most active and powerful org in the game!

Here is me flying a P-52.

The end.

Reactions: o-BHG-o

Dragor

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2013
RSI Handle
Wargas
Hello new people!

TEST is amazing!

We are the best!

WE SHALL DESTROY YOU!

Just kidding, but we really want to be the biggest newbie friendly org in the game, which we already are.

You guys are great, thank you for making TEST the most active and powerful org in the game!

Here is me flying a P-52.

The end.
10/10

Would miss again so I can read the summary.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
10/10

Would miss again so I can read the summary.
I also agree that it seems much better to have missed the actual video and read the summary. Though I will say I did hang out in the empty stream and on mumble for several hours watching the countdown then got bored about 20 minutes to stream (from the countdown anyway) and went to do something else. Time well spent.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Well, the meeting did not reach out to as many new members as I hoped.

Since we only linked it from the forums here, the only people that showed are people that visit these forums.

While we have 6500 members, we have no tool available from CIG that allows us to reach them.

Still, it was great meeting a bunch of new members and I hope that you got your questions answered!

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
@Montoya when are you next streaming the stock market? Anything exciting happen with the Russian stuff?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Well, the meeting did not reach out to as many new members as I hoped.

Since we only linked it from the forums here, the only people that showed are people that visit these forums.

While we have 6500 members, we have no tool available from CIG that allows us to reach them.

Still, it was great meeting a bunch of new members and I hope that you got your questions answered!
Take this to heart. For the next meeting a month in advance have a signature image for us to use on the RSI forum stating the date and time along with the customary linkback to the TEST app page.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
No recorded video this time?

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Did INN do a transcript?

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Did INN do a transcript?
Suggesting that is Heresy!
Imperial New Network = Imperium.

I was unable to do a transcript this time, as I was busy formatting questions for members. Will try and get it going next time, as well as numerous other new features.

Last edited:

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Wish I could've been there, but I was off visiting my grandmother who I don't get to see often. I'll try and be there next time.

Forgot your password?