Logsitics of logistics in the logistics subforum!

This is-

• Good

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Little bit of both

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Ok, so after I had a brief talk with Zaraphandox about getting a google doc up for a roster, cloud computing and all that. Long story short I decided that I'm going to make a roster for all the current squadrons that are being formed. Who knows if this will even be used, if it's too organized for us drunken pilots.

I was going to write more but I had to go get food and medicine for my sick roomie. I'll post more later.

TEST Roster folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzceQrimvW8jeGd2bno1M2NXOVE&authuser=0

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
We don't necessarily need all this, but good work on taking the initiative. I think Seung will be restructuring the website to enable the establishment and grouping of squads.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
this topic needs a checkbox poll

Macabre Poetry

Official Signature Generator Bot
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MacabrePoetry
Ok, so after I had a brief talk with Zaraphandox about getting a google doc up for a roster, cloud computing and all that. Long story short I decided that I'm going to make a roster for all the current squadrons that are being formed. Who knows if this will even be used, if it's too organized for us drunken pilots.

I was going to write more but I had to go get food and medicine for my sick roomie. I'll post more later.

TEST Roster folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzceQrimvW8jeGd2bno1M2NXOVE&authuser=0
I'll share my Google spreadsheet with you about the finance/economic guys. I've got about 20-25 in there I think.

Reactions: D3Mark

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
I'll share my Google spreadsheet with you about the finance/economic guys. I've got about 20-25 in there I think.
We need to get an actual google drive up for TEST lol, if you got more stuff then I'll just let you edit on my page and take them over to yours or we can do it the other way around.

Forgot your password?