Looking for people who are interested in a leadership position within RP-TEST.

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
Hey guys, Vastair here. I'm looking for any able bodied individuals who would like to help out with the RP. You would be helping me run the events weekly and get super respect from all the Testies. Please X up in this thread if you have interest in role play and bossing people around. See you in the Verse!

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Got super excited then read it was for RP. Internet spaceships is serious business in Russia.

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
Got super excited then read it was for RP. Internet spaceships is serious business in Russia.
Haha yea. Even if you aren't interested in the RP aspect I could use somebody that is willing to help out in other ways.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I've really enjoyed getting to hang out with all the TESTees in the forums, the RSI chat, and the TeamSpeak. I'll be happy to help out any way I can (unless Seung or Montoya have other nefarious plans for me, haha!)

I can cite experience with several pen and paper D&D groups over my undergrad and graduate years as roleplaying experience? We just concluded a 4.5 year campaign (as people were graduating). Definitely a bittersweet experience to look back at all the adventures (cataloged in detail by our DM), but at the same time realize it had to come to an end (people were graduating and moving on to careers in industry and academia).

Also, my management style is a bit old fashioned, hope that's not a problem :P

Forgot your password?