Looking to buy 1 LTI game package

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
Greetings Testies!

Thanks to the free playing week, I want to get into the game and since I suck at fighting (and winning money in games).

That is why I want to get an LTI game package to feel "safe", I'm looking for something normal (I'm new, so please I don't need anything fancy). I just want to play the game and have fun without caring about people attacking me and destroying me.

I can pay by paypal, amazon or ebay.

Thanks!!

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
I can't help you directly except to say that truly LTI doesn't matter. You won't be able to accidentally lose your ship, or forget to buy insurance -- which will be "one mission" worth of in-game currency according to Ben Lesnick and others.

I know there's a lot of conflicting statements about LTI from the community, but here's an image many have found useful:

If you have any questions about insurance please ask here, and whatever you do, don't pay a lot for an LTI ship. Their value has gone down a great deal since CIG keeps releasing new, cheap ships with LTI.

Also, welcome to the community! :)

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
As @mammon stated, insurance will be minimal. I played Elite First Frontier for years before I realized that insurance and landing fees were subtracted each time I landed. As you can see from the chart, only the base hull + basic equipment is covered anyway. Any add-ons such as weapons, cargo, updates, etc must have insurance purchased for them anyway.

Also, crewing on someone's ship(s) or helping with a fleet activity will earn you plenty of credits.

suck at fighting (and winning money in games).
TESTies help TESTies and there are many ways to earn credits in SC besides fighting. Exploring, trading, mining, etc.
In SC, you earn credits not win them. No problem friend.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUADRON.

Forgot your password?