Looking to get back into the game

Crake

Admiral
Apr 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Crakez
I used to regularly stream Star Citizen along with whatever the flavor of the month was but I took a break due to real life busy-ness. That being said, I'm looking to start getting back in the game. Unfortunately because of work (Night shift Registered Nurse, random nights) I will likely never have a stream schedule. I generally stream late night (after 1AM EST) any night I am off.

I am certainly open to critiquing/suggestions since I'm a bit rusty on setting things up properly, so feel free to pop in and let me know if there's anything I can do to improve. I'm also mainly doing this for funzies and I have no issue with people popping into the channel with me on Discord for adventuress, so if you see me on in one of the streaming channels feel free to hop and and find out what I'm playing - it will probably keep things a bit more interesting since I'll be low on the viewer count. I had a few regulars that still stop by, and I'll hopefully continue to build a little community base of my own out there.

I'm also making this post to keep myself motivated, streaming is tough starting out and it's easy to get discouraged - but I encourage anyone interested to keep at it, and try to be consistent - back when I did it regularly I was definitely starting to feel a sense of community in my stream (small as it was) and it was really fun building my channel and watching it evolve over time.

Anyone interested in helping out a bit more as a mod or with bot setup, graphical design stuff, etc. feel free to check the stream out and reply here. Also, feel free to leave any critiques/suggestions. Looking forward to seeing you all on twitch and in the 'verse!

Forgot your password?