Lords of Chaos Now Shooting!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
My new video is now shooting, today (Saturday) and Sunday from 5pm to 7-8pm EST. (more dates as needed)
what I need,
three people with Glaves
Auroras. as many as I can get
three F7C-M Super hornets

if you want to help you can also sign up for voice acting. here are the roles that are needed

Lead Roles:
UEE black ops leader
(Russian J)

UEE black ops pilots X2

UEE patrol pilots X3

UEE Control
(ArrangingStars)

Pirate Lead
(Captain Richard)

Minor Roles:
Black Ops Control

UEE flight crew (background talk)

Pirate members (need at lest 2)

PLEASE post below or send me a pm if you wish to take part.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I could do ships and voicing. I will be busy later this next couple of weeks so ships might be spotty from me, but I will definitely be able to do voice work.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I could do ships and voicing. I will be busy later this next couple of weeks so ships might be spotty from me, but I will definitely be able to do voice work.
Ok, what part would you like to do?
as far as the shoots go, they will probably be over the next month or so with re-shoots and everything. so keep an eye on the forms for more dates (will be done week to week as I have time.)

Takarian

Grand Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Takarian
I have a F7C-M Super hornet, and would be willing when needed, in any part you wish to put me. I'm in Europe and work a lot. But EST means late night, so would be able with advanced warning to do it.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Ok, what part would you like to do?
as far as the shoots go, they will probably be over the next month or so with re-shoots and everything. so keep an eye on the forms for more dates (will be done week to week as I have time.)
I'm not sure. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me which part. Would you like me to give a sample and you can see where I fit best?

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I'm not sure. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me which part. Would you like me to give a sample and you can see where I fit best?
honestly your part is more about how much time you want to spend then any skill set. if you want to send me a sample that is fine, just also tell me how much time you want to put into it and I can give you some ideas of what part would work for you.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
honestly your part is more about how much time you want to spend then any skill set. if you want to send me a sample that is fine, just also tell me how much time you want to put into it and I can give you some ideas of what part would work for you.
However much time you need. Voice work is a bit of a hobby of mine, and though I probably won't be able to be immediately available all the time, recording and sending in readings is no problem for me at all.

Wakapedia

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Wakapedia
let me know if you need more voices. I have a studio mic and stuff to record.

edit: oh yeah, or any sound effects or stuff of that nature

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I can do ships. Free fly code isnt gone yet so yh. i dont think you would want me to do voice acting somehow XD

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
Was this not recorded last night?

If you are still doing it I can assist, I do a wicked Scottish Chris Roberts voice (damn you CGpepper!) and have a decent mic if anything is needing recorded.

cheers

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Was this not recorded last night?

If you are still doing it I can assist, I do a wicked Scottish Chris Roberts voice (damn you CGpepper!) and have a decent mic if anything is needing recorded.

cheers
yes we recorded last night, there will be more recording to come, so don't worry about that. is there a role that you would like to voice?

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Although I was away on family business last weekend, I'm always happy to lend my voice for future projects.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Although I was away on family business last weekend, I'm always happy to lend my voice for future projects.
I am only voice casting right now. so if you want to help with voice acting you are more then welcome to. also we will be shooting more this weekend if you want to join.

Forgot your password?