Ensign
Apr 28, 2014
RSI Handle
mattmulca
Where you from stranger?
Texas, United States
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Macobre Poetry, brother
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PvP
What was the first game you remember playing?
I rememember when I used to have recess in the 3rd grade. Now I know what you are thinking, "Why doesn't this guy remember anything before 3rd grade?" To answer your question I will tell you a story. Around the time of graduating second grade (top in my class) I was driving to the store in my go-kart in order to pick up some milk for my mom. I thought it was going to be a quick trip there and back so I decided I didnt need the flag that lets cars know you are there flying from the back of my go-kart. As I rounded a corner sharply an 18 wheeler hit me sending me and the go-kart flying into a nearby pond. Thankfully I was seatbelted in and was not injured. However, at this time I failed to remember the seatbelt being a bit stubborn. I was unable to unlbuckle it before I passed out from lack of air. The man in the 18 wheeler dove in the pond and ripped me from the go-kart. He began CPR on me and was able to save my life. Sadly, I had slight a bit of a memory loss from a lack of oxygen. I woke up not knowing my proffession or who I was. That is why I only remember from 3rd grade on. Though I did enjoy me some hopskotch, and that was the first game I remember playing
What other games do you play?
2048, flappy bird, tic tac toe, hopscotch
Picard or Kirk?
Yes

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
He crashed a go-kart at 8yrs old? Yeah, you are TEST material for sure!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST you glorious story-teller you.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! How do you remember the number of e's in your name :P

Forgot your password?