Maisasur Introduction

Maisasur

Captain
Nov 2, 2013
Where you from stranger?

I was born in a far distant land called Nepal. Where i hardly lived sadly, beautiful country. My father worked in the UN so i traveled and moved around a LOT, from Africa to Europe and Asia but now I live in Toronto, Canada. Cold, but i love it here.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Space sims, every game i play excessively had some space genre added to it, from Freelancer, X series to 4x games like Masters of orion to Galactic Civ. Recently I've been playing X3: Albion prelude and waiting on the release of rebirth to sate my lust of SC.

What was the first game you remember playing?
1st games would have been on the Atari system but i was too young to remember the name.
On the PC it was actually Age of Empires Rise of rome.

What other games do you play?
I am a Fantasy nerd when it comes to games, the story matters to me as much as gameplay.. unless its a 4x.
I play a LOT of 4x games and RTS's. RPG's as well, right now i am on The Witcher 2 again in anticipation for the 3rd one. AND DotA 2.. because... its dota 2. *Oh and Street Fighter

Picard or Kirk?
Tough one, I grew up watching TNG with my family so Picard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Montoya

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Where you from stranger?

I was born in a far distant land called Nepal. Where i hardly lived sadly, beautiful country. My father worked in the UN so i traveled and moved around a LOT, from Africa to Europe and Asia but now I live in Toronto, Canada. Cold, but i love it here.
I lived in downtown Toronto for many years, 3 months of glorious summer make you forget that it was cold the rest of the time ! lol

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Another Dota 2 bro! Quick, ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE!

Forgot your password?