MajinBlayze reporting

MajinBlayze

Lieutenant
Nov 10, 2014
RSI Handle
MajinBlayze
Hello everyone, I'm Majin, and I've liked with what I've seen from you guys so far, and would like to join in on the drunken space debauchery.

Where you from stranger?
I'm from Kansas City

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Mostly the awesome community. I saw some early videos, and what drew me in more than anything was just how damn excited everyone was, even if it's realistically 2 years from a full release.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Everything.
I'm not much for doing much of the same thing repeatedly. I want to dabble into a bit of everything (jack of all trades, master of none)

What was the first game you remember playing?
I had a game called Caveman Olympics on my Commodore 64 (probably about 8 years old). There was a firebuilding event where you could smack your opponent with the stick to slow them down, and there was a wife throwing contest. Don't remember much else from it.

What other games do you play?
Just wrapped up Shadows of Mordor. I play a lot of League of Legends, and a bit of SW:TOR

Picard or Kirk?
No. Not even going there.

Anyway, thanks guys for having me. See you in the 'verse (and probably on reddit)

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hello everyone, I'm Majin, and I've liked with what I've seen from you guys so far, and would like to join in on the drunken space debauchery.

Where you from stranger?
I'm from Kansas City

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Mostly the awesome community. I saw some early videos, and what drew me in more than anything was just how damn excited everyone was, even if it's realistically 2 years from a full release.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Everything.
I'm not much for doing much of the same thing repeatedly. I want to dabble into a bit of everything (jack of all trades, master of none)

What was the first game you remember playing?
I had a game called Caveman Olympics on my Commodore 64 (probably about 8 years old). There was a firebuilding event where you could smack your opponent with the stick to slow them down, and there was a wife throwing contest. Don't remember much else from it.

What other games do you play?
Just wrapped up Shadows of Mordor. I play a lot of League of Legends, and a bit of SW:TOR

Picard or Kirk?
No. Not even going there.

Anyway, thanks guys for having me. See you in the 'verse (and probably on reddit)
Welcome to the bes.. drunkest Org in the Verse !

Midwest eh, how's the weather over there about now? It is about 86 right now here in SoCal where I am at :p

Seriously, this community IS the best. The hype is real brother. The hype, is, real.

Lucky for you/us there is going to be sooooo many things to do in the Verse, so no worries there.

Wife throwing contest? We should totally do one of these lol.

League, I actually managed am all Diamond+One Challenger League team but could never get out of bronze and perma-raged-quit a while back but it can be a fun game. SWTOR, love that game. Still log in every now and then and mess around.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I'm ranked silver right now in solo queue league. Climbing out of Bronze was easy once I realized I was suuper bad and had to work to fix my mistakes and junk.

Anyway, welcome to Test Squadron! Stop by Teamspeak tonight and we'll crash into each other in arena commander.

MajinBlayze

Lieutenant
Nov 10, 2014
RSI Handle
MajinBlayze
I got to silver 1 with a great winning streak a month or so ago, thought I had a chance of getting gold before the season ended.

Then the law of averages started working against me, and now I'm sitting at silver 1, 0 LP, probably demoted with my next loss.

realistically, i'm probably mid-high silver support/adc main, and low silver everything else.

It's been pretty nice (highs mostly 70's), but we've got a nice cold front coming in bringing our average high next week to mid 30's, so I might start wearing long sleeves.

Forgot your password?