Medivac Rescue Light

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
Hello all! I'm wondering if anyone has a spare Medivac Rescue Light. appreciate it!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
Is there a reward for attending Invictus Launch Week 2954?
Yes! If you attend Invictus Launch Week 2954 by logging into the Stanton system at least 3 different days during the event, you'll be rewarded with a Spectrum badge and an in-game Medivac Beacon.

• o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Oh, I didn't know that. I could've sworn that I'd logged in more than that, but I didn't receive either of those. So I guess I was wrong.

• o7
Reactions: Mudhawk

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
The Medivac Light can be gifted, but you'll need to find someone willing to give theirs up as we only received one each.

It was a dead simple thing to get so.. ?

• o7

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Oh, I didn't know that. I could've sworn that I'd logged in more than that, but I didn't receive either of those. So I guess I was wrong.
Same thing here.
Then I checked my ALT-Account. You know, the one with only the starter ship and the clothes on the back?
THAT one had a ball during ILW (free M2 for 2 days? Hell yeah!).
And what do you know, there's one of those li'l buggers there :

1719824890325.png

"What is this?"
"It's a Medivac Rescue Light"
"What does it do?"
"It turns blue..."

Last edited:

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
The Medivac Light can be gifted, but you'll need to find someone willing to give theirs up as we only received one each.

It was a dead simple thing to get so.. ?
Yeah no shit! Super easy to get. Unfortunately I accidentally gifted mine and support basically told me to pound sand. I remember when concierge used to mean something.

• o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Yeah no shit! Super easy to get. Unfortunately I accidentally gifted mine and support basically told me to pound sand. I remember when concierge used to mean something.
I'd say to blame the grey market for all of those that paid for a ship through an external website from another backer, then that backer filed a claim with customer support to get the ship back & still keep the other person's money. Because we all know that happens because shady people are a universal issue.

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
I'd say to blame the grey market for all of those that paid for a ship through an external website from another backer, then that backer filed a claim with customer support to get the ship back & still keep the other person's money. Because we all know that happens because shady people are a universal issue.
Yeah that's for sure!

• o7
Forgot your password?