Minecraft server

PaulEPeptide

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2013
RSI Handle
PaulEPeptide
I kinda forgot that I have a 40 user minecraft server that I'm not really doing much with these days. If anyone has any interest in using it as a test minecraft server let me know. I could post the info for it if it sounds like people want to use it.

PaulE

EDIT: So I decided to go with the galacticraft mod because it seemed really cool and kinda fits in with what the group is all about. I have to run the server with tekkit for it to work though, so you'll need the tekkit launcher that you can download here . http://www.technicpack.net/download

Once you get it installed, just select the tekkit mod pack and install it and you should be good to go.

The server address is 169.249.170.16:25570. Make sure you PM me or add your minecraft name here in the comments so I can whitelist you.

PaulE

Last edited:

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
i would be in as in interestet :D

PaulEPeptide

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2013
RSI Handle
PaulEPeptide
Could set it up with Galacticraft mod?
I'm open to setting it up with whatever people think would be fun. I had it running with FTB for a while, but it's totally vanilla at the moment. If people have suggestions for how we should set it up, I'm all ears.

PaulE

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
nah i want some industrial stuff and machines. somthing like zepelin craft to maybe? but i would prefeer vanilla :D

PaulEPeptide

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2013
RSI Handle
PaulEPeptide
nah i want some industrial stuff and machines. somthing like zepelin craft to maybe? but i would prefeer vanilla :D
if anyone will be around a little later tonight, i'd love to jump onto mumble and see what people want to do. I gotta say though, i just looked up the galacticraft mod and it seems really cool.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
sry its already 21 here in germany i doubt that i will come online in mumble since i have to stand up at 5 am :( but i would love to hear the aoutcome :D

PaulEPeptide

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2013
RSI Handle
PaulEPeptide
sry its already 21 here in germany i doubt that i will come online in mumble since i have to stand up at 5 am :( but i would love to hear the aoutcome :D
well, i doubt we're going to make a decision today about what to do with it. go ahead and leave your minecraft username here so i can whitelist it. right now it's a vanilla server and it'll stay that way for the time being.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
its loksur
:D

thats cool but still would like to know how the talk turned out :)

Forgot your password?