Modded Minecraft.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
My only three suggestions to the list would be Equivalent Exchange, Balkan's Weapon Mod, and Mo'Creatures.

Equiv. Ex. is obvious because of IC2 and BC, but I like BWM for the halberd and two-sided axe and I like Mo'Creatures just for having things like werewolves and ogres which are fun to fight. Not sure if those last two play nicely with the other mods or not as I know there were multiplayer issues when those launched.

I'm down for modded Minecraft just would have to install the mods and remember how to do that lol. My only question would be could we host it as a persistent TEST Squadron server so that we could come in whenever. I mean we can load a new map for the SSS, but have a persistent one for those that would play on off times.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
My only three suggestions to the list would be Equivalent Exchange, Balkan's Weapon Mod, and Mo'Creatures.

Equiv. Ex. is obvious because of IC2 and BC, but I like BWM for the halberd and two-sided axe and I like Mo'Creatures just for having things like werewolves and ogres which are fun to fight. Not sure if those last two play nicely with the other mods or not as I know there were multiplayer issues when those launched.

I'm down for modded Minecraft just would have to install the mods and remember how to do that lol. My only question would be could we host it as a persistent TEST Squadron server so that we could come in whenever. I mean we can load a new map for the SSS, but have a persistent one for those that would play on off times.
Is it the Equiv. Ex with the thing that just collect free stuff out of air and can convert it into anything if you have the item?

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
May I suggest Hexxit? It's like Minecraft's Terraria mod.

Galacticraft is also pretty cool from what I've seen.

Reactions: chrizz

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Is it the Equiv. Ex with the thing that just collect free stuff out of air and can convert it into anything if you have the item?
Pretty much that. It makes it much easier to get higher end items (like diamonds) by mining low-grade items (like dirt). Its not necessary to use if we have a mob of people to mine and etc, but what is nice is the Divining Rods that can show you where valuable blocks are when mining. Takes a bit of the guess work out when you are first starting out and trying to find good resources. The low grade one will tell you if there is something good in a 3 block cube where you point it at; higher grade ones do larger areas like a 9 block cube and etc.

I can live with or without it, but I've seen some dirt-mining machines that use EE to spit out diamonds which is nice for power crystals in IC2.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I really dislike EE2. With it I can get any material in the game without leaving my factory because I would just have the light things collect value and convert it into the materials I need. With EE2 there is no fun exploration. But we could add it if people want to, I would just not use it.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I really dislike EE2. With it I can get any material in the game without leaving my factory because I would just have the light things collect value and convert it into the materials I need. With EE2 there is no fun exploration. But we could add it if people want to, I would just not use it.
I've not done EE2, I've only used the original, but like I said before, if there is enough of us to get resources, it won't be needed.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I haven't played Minecraft in a LONGGGG time. But I'd be interested in playing with a group.

Forgot your password?