Monthly donations

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I want to thank you all for your continuing generosity!

Besides feeding my crack habit, your contributions eventually trickle down to doing something for TEST!

In the short term we want to do something for the UK office. We have a TESTie that lives 5min away and can knock on their door for us! We have some ideas floating around, I will keep you informed!

We also have BadNewsBaron who wants to make a trip down to the Austin offices, we will be sure to deck him out in TEST t-shirts and deliver some TEST branded thongs to the CIG staff.

At the end of Oct we have PAX Australia, we have one potential attendee from TEST. Nothing confirmed yet, but if he goes, I want to make sure we have something to send with him.

Thats basically it for the short term.

Both Seung and myself are extremely grateful for your continuing financial support!

Aloe nipple cream is expensive.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Things we could use with a TEST branding:

Thongs
Crack pipes
Humpen (or Steins as you american weirdos call it)
Elite Dangerous merch
Baseball bats
Lube

Of course we need a spelling error on all of them.

more ideas?

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Coming Soon: Custom TEST uniforms, I'm getting the prototype done up this week, expect pictures to come soon with the one and only Sethious modeling them.

EDIT: You know now that I think about it, we will need a top secret forum to display the new rags.

Last edited:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Coming Soon: Custom TEST uniforms, I'm getting the prototype done up this week, expect pictures to come soon with the one and only Sethious modeling them.

EDIT: You know now that I think about it, we will need a top secret forum to display the new rags.
So any resemblance to the Third Reich uniforms is purely coincidental right?

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
I'm in UK and live about 40 miles away from the Manchester Foundry [Sqardon42] office if a visit is going down I'd like to join in at my own expence of course to rep the TESTies ;D

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
I'm very close to the Santa Monica offices and wouldn't mind representing TEST if a visit can be arranged. I'll bring by a couple 12 packs of beer and some t-shirts for the staff.

Pistols

Lieutenant
Jun 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Pistols
If you need a 3rd for the Manchester visit, let me know :) I live less than an hour away.
Test Squadron branded alcohol would be good :)
(not hard to remove the labels and make new ones)

Forgot your password?