Montoya's Meat. Costs more then 30 bucks.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I live with my family becuase buying a house at 14 is kinda illegal
By the time I was fourteen I had killed a man, been bankrupted twice, racked up two ex-wives, and payed off my vacation home in BC. You shouldn't have wasted all that time in school, I guess. Now get out there and kill a man! You'll never feel so alive
(This post has been satirical in nature. Han Burgundy does not condone undeserved murder)

I can't avoid thinking at this ridiculous scene with JCVD in "Kickboxer", having this piece of bloody meat tied at his back for having a more "challenging" conditional workout
I always like to cool down from my meat-runs with a relaxing underwater pan-flute session.

Reactions: AstroSam and Snakey

orac_zen

Space Marshal
Mar 16, 2016
RSI Handle
orak1
I like to imagine that you are some strange man that lives in a random family's attic that only comes out when they leave. Was it the unsecured WiFi network that drew you to your roost?
I think he lives next door and just goes to the neibor's attic because they have a good internet connection. You might ty meeting them and see if they will run a cable to your house. Or just keep sneaking into there attic to play video games!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Tried to make some myself and ended up with some deliciousness in the end. I will admit that first night I was very skeptical on whether the flavor would turn out to my liking. (there was something going on in that brewing with the malt vinegar that was setting off my hangover receptors, and I almost wasn't able to sleep). Thanks to Montoya for sharing this!!
20160826_081807.jpg

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Tried to make some myself and ended up with some deliciousness in the end. I will admit that first night I was very skeptical on whether the flavor would turn out to my liking. (there was something going on in that brewing with the malt vinegar that was setting off my hangover receptors, and I almost wasn't able to sleep). Thanks to Montoya for sharing this!!
View attachment 3394

Those look pretty good!

Remember that the smaller pieces can dry in 3-4 days, but the thicker pieces could need 6-8 days.

You will find what you prefer, either more wet or dry.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I got excited when I saw the thread title, but it's just about food :(

Forgot your password?