Move All

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I haven't seen anything like a move all function, unless it's just an account reset which makes all your stuff appear at the place you select or vanish. Or in the case of the PTU, appear then vanish.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Who is in the new 'verse and looked in their inventory?
Not much was working as of last night, in fact I had my ships all appear at New Babbage, while I had my home location set to Lorville. Nothing would transfer until I did yet another account reset and selected New Babbage as my home location. Inventory transactions do not work all the time. But I think all that does is transfer items to a ship's inventory.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
According to some in the FB SC group, the move all feature is working. Best to keep an eye onto see how it helps. Maybe run a cave and see if it enables moving all that inventory. If it does, cave running may bounce from 700k/hr to over 1M.

Reactions: vahadar

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
This is working at least since the new patch today. You have to keep in mind, things are working/not working depending on where you are or which patch version. It can change more frequently, but mostly daily.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper
Forgot your password?