Moving and need to Sell my account :(

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Still available, Orion jumped up in price by 125$ so even more of a deal here.

$1800 gets the the whole account(ship value $2420):
Orion- 450
Carrack-400
Reclaimer-400
BMM-350
Crucible-350
BMM-350
315p-65
BMM to 600iT-50
$5 store credit
(+LOTS of 0$ CCUs between the larger ships)

Buybacks:
Another BMM 250
Freelancer MAX 150
Prospector 150

For the sale I would need a middleman thats well-known here on test forums to feel comfortable, I will give my account details/access to that individual and you would pay that individual. Once they check the account to verify all that exists the middleman would send money to me and send account info to the buyer etc.
I must keep my email associated with account but I will draft an email confirming that I will give up my rights etc.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I hate to say anything but just want to mention because it would throw up red flags to me as a buyer.
For the sale I would need a middleman ....... I will give my account details/access to that individual and you would pay that individual. ........
I will draft an email confirming that I will give up my rights etc.
For grey market stuff, if you allow someone else to access your account to sell your ships for you, that's crossing into black market territory because it can be obvious to CIG based on IP access records that you were not the one gifting those ships, much as when accounts are sold to someone else and they log into the account to gift out ships. It is high risk for the buyer receiving the gifted ship. As opposed to the original account owner being the individual gifting the ship.

I've never seen a middleman be given account access before. For example, Star Hangar lists your ships, accepts payment, and after you gift the ship and prove it has been redeemed by a screenshot of your hangar logs.. they then pay you within 24-48 hours after validating the exchange via your screenshot of hangar log. Reddit middleman typically accept paypal payment from buyer and then forward that payment to the seller and then the seller sends the gift as instructed by the middleman.

If giving account access to someone else for purposes of being a trade facilitator on your behalf, you open yourself up to a host of possible issues for both yourself and the buyer.
It would be a big risk for all 3 parties involved, but the greatest risk would be for you and for the buyer.

Please consider all this before you give your account login details to someone else.

I hope this wasn't too forward of me to share?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
This is a big temptation but i can't spend any money until i have completed my renovation so maybe in 6 months if its still around i might take a bite out of some of that. The UEE is fantastic but you would have to melt it and rebuy it with real cash to trade it. after the rebuy you would need to sell those credits or use them twords other upgrades in your set.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
I will take the entire account off you if you still have it.
I already have every ship in the game but those in your account are good to have doubles of. Let me know!

Edit: I have confirmed that CIG does let you change your email address on your account. I would need the email address changed to my own email address.

Last edited:

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
I hate to say anything but just want to mention because it would throw up red flags to me as a buyer.

For grey market stuff, if you allow someone else to access your account to sell your ships for you, that's crossing into black market territory because it can be obvious to CIG based on IP access records that you were not the one gifting those ships, much as when accounts are sold to someone else and they log into the account to gift out ships. It is high risk for the buyer receiving the gifted ship. As opposed to the original account owner being the individual gifting the ship.

I've never seen a middleman be given account access before. For example, Star Hangar lists your ships, accepts payment, and after you gift the ship and prove it has been redeemed by a screenshot of your hangar logs.. they then pay you within 24-48 hours after validating the exchange via your screenshot of hangar log. Reddit middleman typically accept paypal payment from buyer and then forward that payment to the seller and then the seller sends the gift as instructed by the middleman.

If giving account access to someone else for purposes of being a trade facilitator on your behalf, you open yourself up to a host of possible issues for both yourself and the buyer.
It would be a big risk for all 3 parties involved, but the greatest risk would be for you and for the buyer.

Please consider all this before you give your account login details to someone else.

I only offered the middleman (someone known here to both parties hopefully) as an extra layer of protection, not sure if it helps or not, but it was just a suggestion to make it between a party you know instead of two guildies but strangers? if that makes sense?

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
I will take the entire account off you if you still have it.
I already have every ship in the game but those in your account are good to have doubles of. Let me know!

Edit: I have confirmed that CIG does let you change your email address on your account. I would need the email address changed to my own email address.
Yes CIG lets you change your email address, il PM you and we can get in touch to discuss this.

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
This is a big temptation but i can't spend any money until i have completed my renovation so maybe in 6 months if its still around i might take a bite out of some of that. The UEE is fantastic but you would have to melt it and rebuy it with real cash to trade it. after the rebuy you would need to sell those credits or use them twords other upgrades in your set.
No worries, if its still available then (i hope not lol) its yours.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy

No middle man required. Gucci lives literally 5k away from my Calgary house. We will meet with cash in hand and a laptop at Starbucks (close to both our houses).

Edit: 5 km away.

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Esctasy, it was great meeting you and completing this sale. I wish you all the best with these ships and I still have plans to buy a ship sometime in the near future to fly with you all! This sale is complete, thank you all for the interest!

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Confused at what happened here but I would make sure you have a notorized letter stating account was transferred. Pretty easy to say account was hacked.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Esctasy, it was great meeting you and completing this sale. I wish you all the best with these ships and I still have plans to buy a ship sometime in the near future to fly with you all! This sale is complete, thank you all for the interest!
It was certainly a pleasure to meet a fellow Test in RL. Thanks for the advise of using a completely different email. The transaction was as smooth as I could hope for. Just glad there were no police officers there when we pulled out the pile of cash to count lol. Good luck on your move and I understand you will still be here with us so that will be fantastic!

Reactions: Blind Owl and Gucci

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
It was certainly a pleasure to meet a fellow Test in RL. Thanks for the advise of using a completely different email. The transaction was as smooth as I could hope for. Just glad there were no police officers there when we pulled out the pile of cash to count lol. Good luck on your move and I understand you will still be here with us so that will be fantastic!
should have used 1 dollar bills with a 100 on top

Forgot your password?