Multi crew walkthrough with Montoya

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
I just bought a Retaliator by liquidating my Hull B that I was going to CCU into a Freelancer DUR and then paying the difference. I promised myself I wouldn't spend any more money on ships until I had a SC capable computer. I am not a smart man. But....multi-crew...

Valmirius

Admiral
Aug 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Valmire
Gotta love the Cutlass. It always feels like it has more space inside than it should to me, it's like a TARDIS.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Immersion is critical!
Yeah we know what your ingame bedroom will look like. Cans and bottles everywhere, some broken and crushed, some not and some not opened. When the door opens the next morning after a party it will kill the person due to the avalanche of 'stuff' that flows out.

Hey that's how we'll kill our enemies. We'll invite them to Montoya's room and let them crush themselves to death when they open the door.

Also I plan to jump up and walk as much as possible and be as silly as possible for my own immersion.

Reactions: AccidentProne8

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Yeah we know what your ingame bedroom will look like. Cans and bottles everywhere, some broken and crushed, some not and some not opened. When the door opens the next morning after a party it will kill the person due to the avalanche of 'stuff' that flows out.
Not seeing a difference between 'ingame' bedroom and 'irl' bedroom here...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Much like Nutella, the inclusion of Montoya makes everything better.

Reactions: Jhonon1

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
This video made me wish that I did NOT see the multi-crew presentation originally. Would of been much better to see it with the Montoya narration and comments.

Beer cans in the room? Ummm I was thinking when the cutlass opened up and beer cans floating out to space. I don't drink in the room.. I drink on my fancy spaceship....that's immersion for me.

HA. Keep up the good work!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I like the new logo intro.
Yeah I second that! This video should go on Test Gaming and on the front page of the forum!

That other thing floating around in space around the station is weird, its like a door way in the middle of no where. I am almost sure it is like a doorway to an Aurora without the rest of the Aurora...

MAN I can not wait for Multi crew. We're all going to be flying these ships without anyone else in them LOL, because everyone interested in them until going LIVE will probably have them !

Forgot your password?