Mumble usage question (Might have overstepped my authority...)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
As mentioned several times previously, please ask for permission. This is not a public mumble server for everyone to use.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
This is true. If TEST had any mottos that did 'not' directly involve drinking and crashing into stuff, our motto would be 'It is better to ask forgiveness than ask permission.'

First of all, it's more fun that way, but more importantly, that's usually how drunken evenings turn out anyway. I can already see sometime in the first week of full PU launch, I'll wake up with keyboard marks on my face and immediately apologize to montoya for crashing the test partybus into Terra.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
This is true. If TEST had any mottos that did 'not' directly involve drinking and crashing into stuff, our motto would be 'It is better to ask forgiveness than ask permission.'

First of all, it's more fun that way, but more importantly, that's usually how drunken evenings turn out anyway. I can already see sometime in the first week of full PU launch, I'll wake up with keyboard marks on my face and immediately apologize to montoya for crashing the test partybus into Terra.
Yes. The Party Bus does not belong impacted into a planet or planetoid. Mumble is only for TEST members.

All TEST members are equal, but some are more TESTie than others.

Forgot your password?