Munkens cry for help!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I asked if someone wanted to make a TEST Squadron Super Spectacular Saturdays logo.

But nobody said that they would give it a try. Therefore I made something to motivate you guys.

For Future SSS events this will be our logo. And will not be changed before you come up with something better.

LOGO - Test Squadron Super Spectacular Saturdays.png

Made with MS Paint. (This took way longer than I dare to admit)

Reactions: zeddie and chrizz

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
it's fabulous.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777

With Love,
JC

Reactions: TestBot and Munken

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
Little late to the party, but I've got a format that we could use as a badge system or something.
Done based on which game we played and stuff.

Now that I've got the process worked out, it should be easy to make one each Saturday.
Still tweaking the second Diaspora one, the Hawken one, and a War Thunder one.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I really like the one Loteus made. We can use that for the post announcing the game we are going to play.

JC I have an idea for what we can use yours for.

Do you guys want credit for it when i use the image?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Little late to the party
Naw, the party was always yours from the start. I was just messing around with textures and gradients and thought I'd take a stab at it.

JC I have an idea for what we can use yours for.

Do you guys want credit for it when i use the image?
Its up to you what you use it for. I won't get butthurt if you don't use it at all.

Its also up to you whether or not you give me credit. I'm not really an artist so it doesn't matter :P

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Hey here's an idea make to post one picture in each and you would get twice the likes :D

no but seriously this is way better than i had hoped thanks alot.

axelrankpoke

Vice Admiral
Dec 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Kitehorn
My only complaint about the Diaspora SSS logo is that, after installing the game and playing a few minutes of the tutorial, there's no way in hell I'm playing Diaspora.

Other than that, it's a beautiful logo.
I installed Diaspora but didn't get past the tutorial lol. You know that part where you have to position your Viper so that the nose points at the drone? Never got past that. I point straight at the damn thing but the tutorial won't progress. So the drone keeps flying and flying and flying and just fades into vast nothingness of space.

Sigh, I actually wanted to try this game.

Nice logos. Really, they are neat.

Last edited:

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Yeah it can be confusing :D i found it especially hard with an European keyboard xD The keys are not located to same.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I installed and played the tutorial. Then when it told me I had to use numpad keys I got sad. I don't have numbpad keys... :(

Forgot your password?