Mustang test drive

Murderface

Lieutenant
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Meatwaud
I was exited to see that we can test all the Mustangs for a week, so I immediately logged in to try em out. I seem to have a bug with the Mustangs as they all drift very bad and are uncontrollable. The weapons won't recharge either they quit working shortly after I first use them. Has anybody else had this problem?

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
The weapons not charging on the Mustang was the bug that had been "fixed" in bugsmashers. Perhaps it is persistent and that is the motivation for Mustang test drive.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Ive flown delta and omega 2-3 days ago and everything worked perfectly fine. Best ships out there
However, from time to time i get a bug with 350R where i can not change direction and barely control the speed. Its like flying without a ship after ejecting. When that happens, i eject 3-4 times and then it magically works again

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I got the drift with the gamma then my computer crashed and burned so enough testing for the night.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
have had no problems with my beta. but haven't used it in 2-3 days

Murderface

Lieutenant
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Meatwaud
The reinstall fixed my problem. Mustangs fly correctly for me now. I can now experience black outs my Aurora MR won't turn hard enough to experience these i guess lol.

Forgot your password?