MY BIG TOE: theory of everything

ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
nice, lots of references. I didnt read my big TOE, just watched some of his videos. don't know, I cant stop the charlatan/pseudo science feeling with Nassim Haramein, after watching "trive"

I will check the rest along the day... thank you o7

Reactions: o-BHG-o

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
I know what you mean about Harameins psuedo science, nevertheless I think he's on to 'something', even if it's a small part or a bit misguided, there's a lot more videos of his above and beyond Thrive and I really enjoy his take on Sacred Geometry, Kabbalah and Ancient Egypt.
On the metaphysics tip there's Santos Bonacci, Michael Tsarion and also Michael Tellinger. Tellinger crosses over from esoteric to modern law and banking, others I like (on that vibe) are John Bingley, Karl Lentz and Dean Cifford.
Please post any other characters you think I might be interested in.

p.s.
Pyramid Code

Ancient Knowledge
"All watched over by machines of loving grace" (BBC - 3 Parts - Serious studies, no metascience!)

Be cynical and open minded.
Never have faith.

p.p.s
Richard Dawkins
Chistopher Hitchens
Graham Hancock
Robert Bauval
Joseph Campbell

Edit: Marty Leeds
and everything by CGP Grey

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
There's definitely an audio book for My Big Toe - Awakening. I can't find a free one whilst at work but I'm sure they are out there somewhere. Audible has it. To be honest he stands/sits around and talks a lot, listening to the videos is informative and you don't miss much visually.

ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
BHG thank you so much! you got me busy to the next month I guess.

I will get a nice list later for you, boss is on my tail right now ^^

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
How could I forget McKenna! I've only read 'True Hallucinations' but this shifted my opinion of him drastically. From a dulcet new ager to an euphonious, modern, man of knowledge. I've not seen the video you've posted, this is going up on the projector tonight!

I've seen all the CGP grey stuff. I like him a lot.

'Altered States' - A film from the man who made 'Tommy' and 'The Lair of the White Worm'. Can't wait to see this!

Thanks Anarckos, I'm always on the look out for new stuff.

Edit: words and letters.

Forgot your password?