My lego things.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
HI everyone o7
As some of you knows, I'm a lego ambassador and actively participate in lego events in Switzerland and France.
I mainly create things with lego I imaginated entirely, I hate to recreate things that comes from movies/video games or real life, I did it 3 times and found that to be really boring, so no Star Citizen's spaceship on my creations. I really like when I imagine something from the ground, imagining a backstory to my creation.

So as you're all scifi fan (I hope), here, in this first post, are science fiction related things I made out of lego :

Images are links to the models gallery , often with backstory and stuff.

1/ School Carrier

2/ Carrier's Assault Frigate

3/ Space Truck
Space truck's gallery here : on my website
4/ TCS Racer

5/ Future mall (not on my website, as it was a collaboration with a friend)

This is just a selection, I made more scifi related stuff.

Tell me if you want to see other kind of lego things, I have good steampunk stuff.

Solarian

Lieutenant
Oct 25, 2015
RSI Handle
SolarianShift
Steampunk!

These look really good! Do you have all your stuff up on your site? I have a little guy here who would be completely happy to check your stuff out and then try to imitate (with his own flair) some of your creations.

I will show him these ones when I pick him up later!

Reactions: Guss De Blöd

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Steampunk!

These look really good! Do you have all your stuff up on your site? I have a little guy here who would be completely happy to check your stuff out and then try to imitate (with his own flair) some of your creations.

I will show him these ones when I pick him up later!
most of my stuff is on my website yes, there are things I forgot to photography or collaborative diorama that you have to dig in the "event" category.

Hi Guss,

It is nice to meet you.
These are terrific. Yes, please do keep providing us with more
Nice to meet you too, ok there we go then, let's link some steampunk :

1/ T.I.M.O
My TIMO are 4 legged machines that can walks and turn. I made 3 versions of it ( I'm building the 4th one ), My main goal were :
for the 1st one : make it walk.
It was a success.

For the second one : make it turn by articulating it.
also a success, plus I love the way it moves.

For the third one : make it go a little faster without forcing that much on the engines. And make it reliable.
not really successful, still made the lego motor forces a lot. But it was reliable, it walked all day long during an exhibition.

2/ The HummingBird
As you can see, I like to mechanize things when I build steampunk.

3/Submarine
Not my favorite moc, but it has been featured in a lego book... for some reasons, so I guess people likes it :

4/ Better submarine
One of my favourite thing I ever created with lego bricks.

Sadly as it's in a showcase the pictures are bad :/ The other things you see in the album haven't been made by me, I only made that diorama.

5/Airship :
Simply because it's my first steampunk creation

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Wow! Thanks.
I spent 10 years on attack submarines. That sub looks great.
Thanks for posting these.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Reactions: CosmicTrader

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Looks great! Cool stuff indeed. Wish I had a place to just mess around with lego. Only room to display.
half my living room is taken by Lego stuff, the other half by my girlfriend sewing stuff, and there's 2 computer stuck somewhere in the middle. I live in a 55m² apartment^^

small doodling I made while building for the exhibition I'm going to tomorrow:

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
I took the Infearno Interception kit and edited the hovercraft. It looks like a fucking star citizen ship now.

Reactions: Guss De Blöd
Forgot your password?