My official introduction (don't expect much)

Skeptik_Kleptik

Rear Admiral
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Kleptik
I have a Super Hornet and 350r - I like the style of the 350r, fast and furious so i'm currently maining it.

Where you from stranger?
I'm in Utah

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Sick of the world of azeroth

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
ALL of it (sans the FPS)

What was the first game you remember playing?
Wing Commander, and not a cliche' it really was one of my first. I remember bringing home my Soundblaster, I was so excited. I also enjoyed Falcon 3.0 on 15 3.5in floppies. Played Willey Beamish and Commander Keen as well as the Kings Quest series.

What other games do you play?
SWTOR at times, and some GW2. Mostly all SC now

Picard or Kirk?

...I'd like to defer (:

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
let me be the first one to welcome you to test if you have any questions i see your a mmo player so i wont tell you how to join mumble but deffentl join it and say high if you wanna play some AC heres my rsi handle meowmix0728 add me and shoot me a message on mumble glad to have you with us TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUADRON!

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Welcome, welcome. You can pick up your uniform in the morning. Lunch break is at 12:01 and there might be some food and water just before we shut down electricity in the evening (winter saving time)
Glad to have you with us

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome, welcome. You can pick up your uniform in the morning. Lunch break is at 12:01 and there might be some food and water just before we shut down electricity in the evening (winter saving time)
Glad to have you with us
Btw, lunch menu is watered down potato soup and we have a new lunch lady because last capitalist scum defected to filthy McDonalds.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Azeroth's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Sound blaster. I still refer to anything sound related in my computer to be from my sound blaster card..... Oh the joys of the first "real" speakers being hook to my computer to hear crappy (yet amazing) 8 bit sounds.

Welcome to Test and join us in our weekly celebration by chanting the name of Azeroth off the highest point for that is the name of power...

(Disclaimer: I have no clue what or who Azeroth is....it looks like a name)

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Holy Halloween, Batman. This necro-post had me all like, ‘who the eff uses mumble now?’. Welcome back to Test, ya filthy animal. May your journies be filled with substances that alter your perception, and beings that you are sexually attracted to!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Forgot your password?