RSI Handle
MunkenTEST

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Why are you promoting illegal street racing!? Don't you know that having fun with cars in video games makes you commit vehicular carnage in real life???

But I really like the vibes, reminds me of underground, and the exhaust sound tuning is an awesome addition imho!
I did enjoy the previous one despite the lootboxes (tuner card one armed bandit gambling to be exact)
I'll be checking this out once it's on origin!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Didnt watch the second video is it like the previous one were parts were unlocked via rng and loot boxes or is it old school need for speed?
Kinda like the old school nfs. You earn "rep" during the night races and level up, and unlock upgrades via that. You earn money during the day races to buy the unlocked stuff.
Now the question is, what kind of "shortcuts" will they sell after launch, and how will they make it realisticly impossible to reach the highest rep levels without buying said "shortcuts" .
After all it is:
"EA Games, we monetize everything"

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I really enjoyed the last NFS game that I played. Granted, that was on the 360, but I had a blast with it. This upcoming version looks like a lot of fun. I picked up on they rep saying that there would be no loot boxes, but would periodically sell car packs. Sounds like EA noticed how well CR & team has done with financing SC's development.

Forgot your password?