Never Tell Me The Odds - Hiya Everyone!

briguy168

Space Marshal
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
sirina
How's it going guys, This is briguy168 (Currently, That Other Guy on RSI) and I've been watching both BadNewsBaron and Captain Richard's live streams and they're so entertaining that I had to sign up for Test Squadron (Best Squadron) because you guys seem like the f it, lets to it bunch. There are many ridiculous things I want to try in Star Citizen and hopefully some of you will join!!

A little something about me, well I live near and around Washington DC (holla DMVites) and I work in IT support for now, but I'm trying to get into the security field (I know too much about how to hack into people's computers). In my off time I enjoy watching movies, catching up on my TV shows and general gaming. I try to play AC as often as I can. I'm a fairly good pilot, much better at maneuvering and flying around things than I am at shooting things. My experience comes from some of the earlier WC games, X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter and some flight simulators.

What drew me to Star Citizen, the simple fact that it will be an all-encompassing game but mostly what drew me in was that I can fly my very own digital space ship and I can do pretty much anything I could want. Everyday I daydream about flying, hopefully this will allow me to somewhat fulfill that yearning.

Now what I look forward to in Star Citizen is being able to change what I want to do. Some sessions I might want to fly patrol with my other Org; another session I wouldn't mind completing a few trade missions; and still on another night I might want to start a 4-way Freelancer MIS destruction derby competition. The possibilities are almost endless!

I think the very first game I can remember playing was Jack Nicholson's Golf on SEGA Genesis. Now my very first foray into space combat was Wing Commander IV on the PS. I then I got into flight sims and now I play whatever I can get my hands on when I have the time ( I have a huge backlog of games to play and beat before SC goes live).

Currently I'm playing Far Cry 3, Dragon Age: Origins, GTA V (PS4), The Last o Us, Destiny, Infamous: Second son, Lords of War, Witcher 1 and 2 and a few others.

Picard enuff said!!!

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Welcome to TEST! We've got plenty of opportunities for destruction, and we even have an entire javelin to crash into a sun!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I will be glad to lend my MIS to the destruction derby!

aerotica

Ensign
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Aerotica
When they said I could fly, I laughed. When they said I could crash, I laughed with JOY. No one wrecks 'em like I do !

Welcome to TEST!

briguy168

Space Marshal
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
sirina
Thanks guys/gals!!! Glad to be apart of this chill squadron *gives everyone a beer*

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Hey Man.. I have seen you a couple of times in AC and the twitches!!! Welcome To TEST!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
this guy has a short attention span, he'll fit right in

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!! Destruction is our favorite pass time... or is that drinking... I always get those 2 confused, they're just so similar.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?