New Banu ship

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Really looking forward to the Banu Defender concept sale. I like "tanking" and tanky stuff, and the Terrapin wasn't really what I was looking for.
So.... HYPE!!!

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
Really looking forward to the Banu Defender concept sale. I like "tanking" and tanky stuff, and the Terrapin wasn't really what I was looking for.
So.... HYPE!!!
I like the Terrapin for going into dangerous space for exploring but as a defender role it not that at all. So i'm Hyped as well about the Defender.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
So.... HYPE!!!
Have you tried the Superhornet, Cutlass, Vanguard and Terappin all in the tank role? Seems like a lot of choices there. I am not guessing they will build a better one seat tank than the Hornets.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
They're all about having ships with different gimmicks to them (especially the alien ones) So I bet a ship like the Defender will have some kind of funky shield tech (Fast recharging or something) that will make it unique. And one can only hope that "Tachyon cannon" means you can damage the enemy's hull; right through full shields. *Sigh* a man can dream....

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
They're all about having ships with different gimmicks to them (especially the alien ones) So I bet a ship like the Defender will have some kind of funky shield tech (Fast recharging or something) that will make it unique. And one can only hope that "Tachyon cannon" means you can damage the enemy's hull; right through full shields. *Sigh* a man can dream....
I like dreams.

Reactions: Han Burgundy
Forgot your password?