New Concept Sale - Legionnaire

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Right now, I agree. The other use will be to dock with and steal some solo player's ship while they are off buying and selling cargo at an open air pad. They go in, you swoop in, dock, and if they were along, you now have access to their ship and will soon be moving it to a different location.

It's going to make ships like the MSR be more valuable to a trader than the Connie because there are no docking ports on an MSR for a legionnaire to use while the Connie has several,

They also need to figure out how movement will impact the attachment of a ship to the docking port. Can it stay on up to a certain G load? Can it just stay on permanently? If we see these things, then I also see attaching things like the MPUV P to docking ports to keep the port in use and prevent them from being used.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Which is why I think this will be used far more often against NPC ships than player ships. I have a feeling using a ship like this will be critical to being able to secure a Bengal. It should also help in being able to acquire alien ships from NPC's. But you are right in that it will require a coordinated effort to not only lock the ship from being able to warp away but also engage the turrets enough to allow these kinds of ships to sneak in and dock.
This fits in the Hangar of any ship with an XS pad. So either to take your marines to a fight, or board through the hangar on ships that you are after.

Forgot your password?