New Corsair Test-themed paint

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Seriously, how is no one talking about the Test paint uncle Roberts gifted us? Also, a Sith paint too, in case you're so inclined.
Well honestly, we mostly all that got it on release or concept have one or both of these paints. The original paint looks pretty good too

Reactions: Stevetank

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
Seriously, how is no one talking about the Test paint uncle Roberts gifted us? Also, a Sith paint too, in case you're so inclined.
Because the color scheme doesn't match, look at the yellow on that skin and the yellow off of the website. The yellow here is a primary color, on the skin it's more of an Easter pastel color.

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Because the color scheme doesn't match, look at the yellow on that skin and the yellow off of the website. The yellow here is a primary color, on the skin it's more of an Easter pastel color.
I think you're looking at the Cutter yellow paint. It's a different shade. The pastel (kind of washed) is the Corsair paint.
These paints, the Cutter and the Corsair paints have been available since ~ 3rd week of November last year (During IAE). Originally for the Corsair, I bought the 3 paint pack, then I smacked my head and bought the one I actually wanted. Note I use the original paint for the ship.

corsair.png

and the cutter - I actually use this paint.
Cutter.PNG

Last edited:

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
I think you're looking at the Cutter yellow paint. It's a different shade. The pastel (kind of washed) is the Corsair paint.
These paints, the Cutter and the Corsair paints have been available since ~ 3rd week of November last year (During IAE). Originally for the Corsair, I bought the 3 paint pack, then I smacked my head and bought the one I actually wanted. Note I use the original paint for the ship.

View attachment 24618
Nope, I'm looking at the yellow on the Corsair in that pic and the yellow on this website.

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
They did release new black/yellow paints for the Vulture and Cutter (Cutter on the front left)

ETA: Hope they release one for the Caterpillar soon. It's called Pyrite. I dig it.

• Love
Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?