New guy here - go gentle, I've never flown one of these before.

ErikMcKetten

Vice Admiral
Sep 15, 2015
RSI Handle
McKetten
RSI Handle is just McKetten. I'm also a twitch streamer, under the name ErikMcKetten.

Where you from stranger? - Washington State in the US of A.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Chris Roberts was making a new space game.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? Exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing? Jumpman on a TRS-80

What other games do you play? Survival games - not usually PVP though. Story games, such as Mass Effect series, Fallout series. Favorite series of all time is the Quest for Glory series from Sierra.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I've been in the SC community from the start...so I kind of knew about TEST. What convinced me to join was people kept asking why I hadn't joined, and I had no good reason to NOT be in Test - especially since I love to drink and fly Auroras.

Picard or Kirk? Pike.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
RSI Handle is just McKetten. I'm also a twitch streamer, under the name ErikMcKetten.

Where you from stranger? - Washington State in the US of A.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Chris Roberts was making a new space game.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? Exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing? Jumpman on a TRS-80

What other games do you play? Survival games - not usually PVP though. Story games, such as Mass Effect series, Fallout series. Favorite series of all time is the Quest for Glory series from Sierra.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I've been in the SC community from the start...so I kind of knew about TEST. What convinced me to join was people kept asking why I hadn't joined, and I had no good reason to NOT be in Test - especially since I love to drink and fly Auroras.

Picard or Kirk? Pike.
So, you've joined. Welcome, fellow Washingtonian.

If you're near Seattle, there is a test get together this weekend at Cafe Mox. Thread is somewhere on the forum here, can't find it though, am on phone atm.

ErikMcKetten

Vice Admiral
Sep 15, 2015
RSI Handle
McKetten
So, you've joined. Welcome, fellow Washingtonian.

If you're near Seattle, there is a test get together this weekend at Cafe Mox. Thread is somewhere on the forum here, can't find it though, am on phone atm.
I do live fairly close to Seattle (1.5hrs south), but I avoid it like the plague...and this weekend is too soon for me to make plans, regardless.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I do live fairly close to Seattle (1.5hrs south), but I avoid it like the plague...and this weekend is too soon for me to make plans, regardless.
No worries. If there's enough demand, we'll do another get-together in three months or so. :)

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
McKetten joined TEST? Whoa....

And welcome!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Shows love aggressively

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
...I had no good reason to NOT be in Test
I think we have our next propaganda slogan right here. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Soven Taliesyn

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Most welcome. :)

ErikMcKetten

Vice Admiral
Sep 15, 2015
RSI Handle
McKetten
I think we have our next propaganda slogan right here. Welcome to TEST!
Seriously, that was part of. Most of my fellow streamer friends are TEST, for example, and they'd ask, "McKetten, why haven't you joined TEST?"

"Uh...?"

There wasn't a reason not to, and plenty of reasons to. Except maybe to protect my liver. That might be good reason. But being of Irish, German, and Scottish ancestry, my liver has been in protective custody since I was a teen...

Reactions: WarrenPeace

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Welcome. Suddenly I have a massive craving for mead...

Forgot your password?