New Orion Info - Sale Coming Next Friday

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
From Reverse the Verse:

Orion Concept Sale Next Friday! ($325-350ish) They think… but only if the art that comes in is on point. Sale will be 7-10 days, not quantity limited, with LTI.
Very excited to see this happen. And this:

– Orion was roughly twice the size of Constellation a couple weeks ago, but that was not the final ship and they asked for it to be widened.
Also cool. And finally something else in regards to mining:

– Design post on Mining next week!
I'm going to get one because I enjoyed Mining in Eve Online to some extent. If this is as involved as they say then it'll be an excellent group activity to undertake. TEST Miners, those brave, but ultimately doomed souls.

Lets make it showy!

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Ooh, an Orion. I'm very curious about these. Not a huge draw to mining, but if it turns out to be more interesting, I might get into it. In fact... shit. Wait.

Ok, good. I just made sure my wallet wasn't where it could see the screen. It doesn't need to worry about this.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Ooh, an Orion. I'm very curious about these. Not a huge draw to mining, but if it turns out to be more interesting, I might get into it. In fact... shit. Wait.

Ok, good. I just made sure my wallet wasn't where it could see the screen. It doesn't need to worry about this.
Bro, your wallet jumped out of my hand is is hugging my screen. MAKE IT STOP!

Also sorry for stealing and replacing yours with a fake one.

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
I'm going to get one because I enjoyed Mining in Eve Online to some extent. If this is as involved as they say then it'll be an excellent group activity to undertake. TEST Miners, those brave, but ultimately doomed souls.
EM Bomb Launch =P

I also enjoyed mining to an extent, the process will be even more complex now, 8 man crew for the works.
I'll probably melt my Connie for the Orion.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?