New Stream New Test Pilot!

Grimlock

Captain
Sep 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Grimlock_929
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.

Im 32, a dad and a husband, and a new pilot. I've followed a few Test Members streams and it led to to realize my life is a lie and i need to join the Best Squadron in the SC.

I just started streaming as of Friday and im still working out the kinks, but i plan on mostly streaming on weekends and randomly on weekdays. I hope to lock down a more solid schedule once i get a feel for things. Any advice, tips, anything really is appreciated!

My flight stick will be here Wed. so im excited to not be a dirty mouser for much longer. Other then that, thanks for the invite!

Twitch: twitch.tv/grimlock929
Ingame handle : lllGrimlocklll (small L's)

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome Grimlock!!!! It's nice to know my stream doesn't scare people away from TEST!!!! Always remember, a true TESTie lets the insaneity flow through him..... :confused:

Reactions: Grimlock

Grimlock

Captain
Sep 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Grimlock_929
I managed to catch one of your streams over the weekend, Grimlock and I honestly think you're going to do great as a streamer!

It looks almost... professional.
I'm concerned that this means I'll have to up my game.
That means alot to me thx Farasalt! Test streamers have been so helpful in getting my stream going quickly. Thanks so much for answering my questions i had so quickly on your Streams and in the forums!

Oh just FYI!
Doing a Birthday Stream on Friday night, and giving away the Mustang Delta package! Make sure you guys enter :D

Reactions: Farasalt

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
They aren't strangers, just friends you haven't met yet.
i like to think of them as people that like to tell me all about buffering. How much things buffer lolz

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Also welcome to the world of streaming. Even though ive been in your channel many times at this point. So you know people Grimlocks channel is super chill and a great place to relax chill and chat.

Grimlock

Captain
Sep 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Grimlock_929
Also welcome to the world of streaming. Even though ive been in your channel many times at this point. So you know people Grimlocks channel is super chill and a great place to relax chill and chat.
Thank you sir!, its always great having you in the stream!

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Just noticed im on the community Hub on the RSI site!
yeah if you stream with Star Citizen As your game i auto pulls from twitches API anyone who is

Forgot your password?