Which beer for my next SC stream?

• Total voters

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
G'Mornin' all you drunk lads!

After upgrading my rig for about 3 weeks ago, I've started streaming on twitch, and now I can finally begin to play AND stream Star Citizen with decent framerates. :smile:

A bit about the bald guy:

I'm an old fucker at the age of 30! (No offense to all of you above 30 *cough*)
I'm married with 2 children, got a dog named Elvis.. yes.. you read that right, and we live in the countryside.
Born and raised in Denmark, so danish is my native language.

I'm working fulltime as an IT Technician, and in my free time (as much free time there's left with all of the above) I love spending time fooling around with games, drinking all sorts of beer, and interacting with other people while doing so. :smile:

My stream is normally in danish, but when I'm streaming Star Citizen - it'll be a danish/english stream for sure. :slight_smile:
I'm playing CS:GO, PUBG, Star Citizen and I'm looking into starting some horror sessions as well, with RE7, Outlast etc.

I'm chasing Affiliate status at Twitch - which at the moment only comes down to my follower amount. :smile:
So IF you would like to support me with a follow on twitch and/or a like on Facebook I would be forever grateful.

And of course! - Come join me when I go live from time to time. :smile:
I announce on facebook when I go Live, and - If you follow - you will get a notification as well. :smile:

A screenshot from a previous SC stream!

http://twitch.tv/denskaldedemand

Much love.
Stay drunk.
Fly sideways.
Towards the sun.

Yours truly,

Capt_Baldi / DenSkaldedeMand / Lasse

Last edited:

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
Hahaha what the hell is that Boss?! :D
That's not how we speak! :D

Thanks alot Printimus, and thanks for the follow. ;)

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
Thanks MM! :beers:
Great news! I have just received confirmation from Sennheiser, that I have been accepted into their Partnership program. :smile:
I would appreciate all the support in form of follows from you guys if possible. Would mean the world to me. :slight_smile:
Thanks again for showing interest all! :beers:

Attachments

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
Hey buds and gals! :D!
I'm still hungry for follows on my twitch so I can kick into 2nd gear, and start my affiliate adventure! :D

Drop a follow and I'll fall asleep whispering your name. :heart_eyes:
http://twitch.tv/denskaldedemand
Thanks alot for the follows to come, and thanks alot for all of you whom already did!

CHEERS!

:beers::beers::beers::stuffed_flatbread::beers::beers::beers:

/Baldi

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
Holy shit boys! :D 1½ month into streaming and I hit Affiliate with Twitch! :D

Thanks to every one of you who followed, watched, commented and more. <3
As said before, it's a Danish stream, so my streaming hours might be a bit off from alot of you guys, but I'd love to see you in chat some day. :D

Thanks again. <3

Reactions: MegaMonkey
Forgot your password?