New to TEST not new to SC

Cyril

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Cyril
I'm Cyril every place I got to first. Klembre on twitch and cyril_81 on steam

Where you from stranger?

I'm from Michigan. I normally try to get a run in after work so I'm most active in the later part of the eveingin.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I backed during kickstarter the day I found out about it, my only regret is that I didn't find out in time to get a golden ticket.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration! I have all all of the multi-seat ships that are listed for exploration. Unfortunately for all of the other explores out there I will be the first to plot a new jump point.

What was the first game you remember playing?

If you count any video game, never having a counsel growing up, would be Tetris on my original GameBoy. If you restrict it to PC games. Wing Commander II! The first PC my parents got came with WCII and UW on the same CD.

What other games do you play?

Just picked up a copy of ARK. Prior to that I'd been playing mostly Fallout4 with a bit of Descent Underground. Last MMO I played was EVE and I quit that several years ago.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Not sure how I first heard of Test. Its a bit difficult not to hear about. I finally decided to join after floating between Orgs that just never seem to have anyone around and where all of the forum avatars should be tumble weed... Was finally sold while watching a bunch of Test streamers. Really a great bunch.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard.

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Welcome to the World of Wonder....Insanity waits...Strap in, Buckle up and Grab a Beer...you'll need it

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Not sure how I first heard of Test. Its a bit difficult not to hear about.
Our propagandists are hard at work, night and day! Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: CosmicTrader

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Another MI TESTie that joined due to streamers? Are we doing something right?

Reactions: Ichiru

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Forgot your password?