New World - Beta July 20, 2021

Cyril

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Cyril
I'm not sure how many have been following New World since the major delays but I wanted to give things a poke and find out how many are likely to be in the beta.

Tester Signup page https://www.newworld.com/en-us/tester-sign-up
Closed Beta will begin on July 20, 2021

From the pre-order page is looks like all pre-orders get access to the Closed Beta and then they will send invites from the sign-up as they see fit.
I haven't seen anything about the number of servers they will have. The Alpha that closed a few days ago only had 1 NA and 1 EU server.

Anyone that participated in the 2020 testing but not the 2021 Alpha: A LOT has changed.
PvP was by flag, dueling, or organized events (level 60 only for the events)
There is no longer building of your own bases, you PvP for control of region.
And a ton of other things.

Leveling early on was a bit of a grind my impression is that everyone should get to about level 5 on their own then start trying to work in full groups of 5 to get the same missions.
The alternative, for quick leveling, to mission is Portal Trains (those already got a fair bit of a nurf so we'll see)

I'm curious how many of us have pre-ordered and how many who didn't have signed up for the beta.

If we want to end up in the same Company we need to make sure we create characters on the same server and pick the same faction.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?