Commander
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bulloko
Where you from stranger?
USA - Utah​

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Yes... :-)​

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PvP, Exploration, etc. ;-)​

What was the first game you remember playing?
Learning to 'lock' and 'un-lock' my parents CD Drive on their DOS computer. After that something called 'Kids Desk' (I was like 5...) then after that Doom, Dune, RuneScape, etc.​

What other games do you play?
All games... Recently? Shadows of Mordor, FFXIV:ARR, Dragon Age: Inq, and many games I purchased during the Steam Christmas Sale.
Also going through The Last Of Us on my PS3 on Grounded mode, looking to get Left Behind and also needing to play through the FF13 series.
Oh, also play League of Legends, all things Blizzard (though canceled WoW after getting bored in the new expansion), etc. etc....​

Picard or Kirk?
Meh... Never really sat down and watched either so I'm indifferent.​

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
You damn right I did! And so men, just so you know this dude is with ME :)

I finally think I may have found the Wingman I needed.

Make sure you rep and research the Bomb Squad or whatever we are going to call it. Put your name on the list man.

This dude is no peasant, and knows that Intel + Nvidia + BenQ is the way to go. [Shameful Product Plug]. He also has shown that he has the motivation to be a great wingman to any of us. I am vouching for him, and letting you guys know this is MY WINGMAN, so stay back!

ROFL LMAO I just found this:

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Welcome, if you ever need to talk to someone about unhealthy relationships, bartenders are standing by.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?