Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Hey.
Update on what I've been doing.

01/06

I got back from the military and moved out of my parents place and into an apartment. The internet here is really bad and I can barely load YouTube videos on the lowest quality
I spent a lot of time trying to fix the internet problem, The landlord was understanding and said that whatever needed to be done was fine with him. I tried talking with the ISP, but there was nothing they could do to boost the speed.

06-08/06

I tried talking to several different ISP to see if there was anyone able to give me a better internet connection finally I found some that could. yay!

14/06

Bought a 60/12 connection still waiting for them to open it.
They said it could be up to 10 work days
Hoping it will be sooner rather than later.

TL;DR

I don't have a internet connection, but I'm doing what I can to get back to you guys.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Munken I have a very important question: Have you tried using smoke signals yet?
^^ No I haven't, but maybe I should try.

You know what is worse than not having internet? Having internet but it being really slow . Because without internet you are just going to do something else. But with slow internet you are going to try and do the same stuff you would with normal internet, but rage every time you DC ;D I got reports on LoL and I'm sad -.- and I'm not going to attempt to download arena commander even though I really want to try it. Is it good?

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
So how much does a 60/12 connection cost you?
520 DKK ~ 70 EURO ~ 95 USD

But that's with the cheapest TV package, that I have to get if I want to get the internet.
The internet by itself would be:
300 DKK ~ 40 EURO ~ 55 USD

I could get a 100/20 if I wanted but that looked like overkill.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
the packages grate on me so much, but we have to bundle in phone and television if we don't want to pay about double for just the internet.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
The really good thing is that the ISP actually gives 60/12 +10%
because their policy is that that you get what you pay for.

Forgot your password?