Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hi Blind Owl, I'm interested in these two:
-SHIP UPGRADES - STARFARER GEMINI TO CARRACK UPGRADE - $60.00 USD
-STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 125A WARBOND LTI - $50 USD

If you still have those, please PM me, thanks
Gemini I can do. I sold the 125 a couple days ago. I must have forgotten to update my list. Sorry. Do you just require an LTI token? Because I have a couple others that can work for you that probably aren't on the list.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Ah mate I just spotted another deal I'm interested in that I missed before. This is quickly becoming the most expensive forum I ever joined for free :smile:
-STANDALONE SHIP - AVENGER TITAN RENEGADE LTI - $75.00 USD
-SHIP UPGRADES - AVENGER TITAN RENEGADE TO HERALD UPGRADE - $10
Are those still available?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hmmmmm, I am really bad at updating my thread apparently. I have the Renegade, but I do NOT have the Herald CCU.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Not at the moment. I was aiming for the Herald. Must be LTI though becuse I crash often and suck at in game earning.
If I find another combination I'm interested in I'll be back ;)
Sounds good. Thanks. :) And sorry about that

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Not at the moment. I was aiming for the Herald. Must be LTI though becuse I crash often and suck at in game earning.
If I find another combination I'm interested in I'll be back ;)
I have an original concept herald with LTI in my buy back. would be $85 + pp fees.

I hope you don't mind me coming in here Blindowl, I really need to do a full inventory of my buy backs and post a thread here.

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Always good to help out - just working out what the fees should be to cover PP is a pain, anyone got any good tips for working out the fees, they seem to vary country to country.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Always good to help out - just working out what the fees should be to cover PP is a pain, anyone got any good tips for working out the fees, they seem to vary country to country.
I think Elmy has figured it out in his thread but your estimate was close enough and I don't cry about a couple of cents. Check this:
https://testsquadron.com/threads/buybacks-available.10112/

@Blind Owl
Sorry about the referal to a competitor. But I guess you aren't really competing here anyways and the contant bumping helps you as well I hope :smile:

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I use salecalc.com
For international sales select 3.9% + .30c. unless something has changed it's been spot on.
I think Elmy has figured it out in his thread but your estimate was close enough and I don't cry about a couple of cents. Check this:
https://testsquadron.com/threads/buybacks-available.10112/

@Blind Owl
Sorry about the referal to a competitor. But I guess you aren't really competing here anyways and the contant bumping helps you as well I hope :smile:
Naw man, no competition..it's not about making money, it's about helping everyone out. No worries at all.
Hey @Blind Owl is this sale ongoing? Any starter packages left?
I do, but I don't think I have LTI packages left. Just anniversary with 60 month etc. Which is huge, lol, but not enough for some people.

Forgot your password?