No Man's Sky

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
4 squid ships in a row, my quest for an exotic ship collection is not going so well. But hey, atleast I'm finding them.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
After being killed 3 times in one day and losing everything because of bugs:
Do NOT try to warp in with a freighter if someone else has a freighter in system, you will die and cannot get to your grave. If you trade in your ship for an upgrade ship and it floats out the space station, and is attacked, you will die and cannot get to your grave. If you take off from a trade center, and the game auto launches you into the structure of the trade center, you will die and cannot get to your grave.

Basically, I give up. This is supposed to be an update to a game released 2 years ago, and it has more serious bugs than Star Citizen does at present in Alpha.

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
I tried.

It just does not work for me.

I played over an hour and the game just failed to spark any interest.
I played Minecraft. It was fun back in 2010. When the Teckit mod came out, the spark was reinvigorated.

I can only play a crafting collect-a-thon so many times before the formula just gets super super stale no matter the wrapper.

Reactions: Bambooza and Sraika

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Found a white version of this right off the bat on a new wealthy system outpost but accidentally restarted my last save.

Took awhile but found this beauty. 2 less slots but I like the orange.

Reactions: Sraika

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Found a white version of this right off the bat on a new wealthy system outpost but accidentally restarted my last save.

Took awhile but found this beauty. 2 less slots but I like the orange.

I think that ship might be compensating for something lol

Reactions: Bambooza

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Man ... the nerfs on making money are real. Good thing I started farming when I did and now have a sustainable cash cow via cloning plants in my refineries.

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
For those interested, here is the largest ship in NMS ... a Dreadnaught-class freighter.

About the size of 3 or 4 space stations. I use her as my farming platform.

Reactions: Sraika and Bambooza

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ooh show us some interior pics??

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
The interior of all freighters are actually the same regardless of size. You build the rooms and what not that make it unique.
Here's a few of my grow room. Unfortunately the size and scale of my grow doesn't allow for great pictures. Plants 4 Dayz.

This is an explosive and circuit board farm so it mainly grows Star Bulb, Solanium, Cactus, and Frost Crystal.

Reactions: Sraika and Bambooza

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
after the way hello games screwed us gog.com buyers, i wont touch it anymore.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?