Not My Night...

Jake Skyrunner

Commander
Jun 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Jake Skyrunner
I thought tonight that I would get myself one of those fancy space suits (Achilles Heavy Armor)... So I throw some money at the website to get some UEC, get all the confirmation emails and visually see the UEC amount on my payments and subscriptions page.

Wonderful

I then log into the game, and armed with my baseball cap, I run down to the space suit store ( I am on Port Olisar )... ran screaming past the sales person at the store entrance... and head butted some other guy in the store out the way of the one I wanted to buy.

I first try on the space suit... showing it off to the guy who is now picking himself up from the floor... with the most macho of twirl I could get away with.... happy in the way it looks, and with some excitement and glee (I dont get out much)... I press BUY

So I am now standing there thinking that there might be a short delay in the transaction back end of the game...

I now notice that I cannot move at all... in any direction.... or look.... in any direction... I am stuck ( and some would say this is Kama for nutting the other customer out the way ) ... facing the space suit I want....

So , I shut the game down via task manager.... and shrugged the issue off as just another bug, and they will sort all that out soon enough... I log back in..... and with some small concern.... I notice... I am still armed with my baseball cap... not to worry , I will just go into my wardrobe here (without letting anyone from Narnia loose ) and put on my...... put on ...... P...

Ok... tad bit more concerned now... as I still have the basic space suit..... so again... I scream down to the space suit store (noone in there this time).... and thought... hahahaha... ok... the sale did not go though.... damn cheap usless space visa cards.... I will just attempt to buy it again....

INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

The next words that came out of my mouth went like this :

" £$£%$£$%^$£^$%&%*^$£$%"£$"£$ "£$"£$"£$"£$"£ "£$"£$ £$ "£$"£$"£$£^%$£%^$%&^%&£%£"$ !"£!£$£$^£$£%$£$!%£$%$ "£%$ "£% "£% "$^ "$ £$^ £$^ $£%^£ $%£$ %" %"£$ "£% "%£"£% ... until you need a local surgeon to pull it out again !!! "

...... A support ticket has gone in.

:(

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
with the most macho of twirl I could get away with....
Maybe your twirl wasn't macho enough.
Kidding, of course, how could a twirl not be macho?
I haven't been able to play for a couple patches now, so others will likely have better answers. I thought clothing type purchases were not yet connected to website real money. You got money for this stuff for grinding missions, mostly so they could test the buying and selling and wipe progress at times without charging you real dough. This may have changed, but I doubt your money is lost.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So yeah....
UEC you buy in the site right now doesn't translate into game. The game is currently running aUEC, as in alpha UEC, so that when they do resets etc, you don't loose your actual, paid for UEC. You have to actually go out and earn money in the verse.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Jake Skyrunner

Commander
Jun 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Jake Skyrunner
...........................bugger. Wish it had made that clear on the purchase page. Sigh.. Thanks Blind Owl.

Forgot your password?