Now that...

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
not sure
also Frankfurt am Main (i guess its meant to be am Main) is not that far away (550 km). I really hate this stinking town. I hate going there on fairs. I hate the hotel rooms which are shitty and expensive. I hate the "Bahnhofsviertel" full of snobbish bankers and Junkies pissing in their pants.

(I lived there for 3 years ^^)

Bockbiertje

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Bockbiertje
not sure
also Frankfurt am Main (i guess its meant to be am Main) is not that far away (550 km). I really hate this stinking town. I hate going there on fairs. I hate the hotel rooms which are shitty and expensive. I hate the "Bahnhofsviertel" full of snobbish bankers and Junkies pissing in their pants.

(I lived there for 3 years ^^)
So that's a YES then. :P

Reactions: AstroSam

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I would really like to go! It's been about 5 years since I last visited Europe, and I was hoping to go back to Germany. This seems like a great opportunity to do that and attend CitizenCon, so this just seems like a trip I'd really like to take! I hope TESTies more travel seasoned than me might know when the ideal time to book airfare and accommodations might be!

Reactions: AstroSam

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
I only know that you should delete your cookies before checking prices. They know through them that you want to book a flight and might go up in price since you checked last time..... At least that's what you do in Germany

Forgot your password?