nüb

CIB_Ghoster

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
CIB_Ghoster
Howdy. RL name is Todd. Most of my friends call me Beamie (which is short for Crazy I-Beam which comes from my legendary ability to hold up the local bar/pub single handedly).

I work a normal 9-5 M-F in an IT like environment (I work with Smart Grid technologies) so I'll be online nights and weekends only. And even then, it'll usually be mostly weekends.

I own four ships. Two Hornets (Super and Ghost) a 350 and an M50.

Where you from stranger?
Stumptown (Portlandia). Keepin' Portland Weird erryday since 1971.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Pirates. And I ride a modified ZX-6R which is essentially the closest thing I can find to flying without leaving the ground, so I like to fly.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Get money yeah! Also, taking people's stuff sounds like fun too.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I'm 44 years old. Been playing video games for longer than most people here have been alive. The first time I stole money from my parents for arcade games was for Astroid. Was totally worth it haha.

What other games do you play?
Witcher3, Elite Dangerous, MGSV, preordered Fallout4 and SW Battlefront. Those are the current batch. Name a major IP RPG or FPS in the last decade and I've probably played it to death. Sometimes I like race sims too.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Received an invite through the RSI website. Decided to join when I discovered there was no "manifesto" heh. I'm not fond of marching orders.

Picard or Kirk?
Not really a Trek type dude. More of a Mal from Firefly guy. Although I recently read a new Star Wars theory about the Sith Lord Darth Jar Jar that was pretty impressive.

Favorite fuel?
Jameson. I'm a high octane type of guy. Although I can certainly appreciate a well made German Pils.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Sounds like you've got a bit of racer in you with a 350 and an M50!

Reactions: CIB_Ghoster

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Ha!, You too.

That is crazy! We have so much in common!

Hi, I am vind, and this is an automated response, welcoming you to TEST Squadron!

Reactions: CIB_Ghoster
Forgot your password?