o7 m8s

TheEphesian

Lieutenant
Nov 25, 2013
RSI Handle
TheEphesian
Where you from stranger?
I'm from Mystic, CT (Southeast Connecticut)
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I caught some of the videos Chris Roberts released shortly after he put them up. It's the sort of game i always wanted (Multiplayer Freelancer / Privateer). And the fact it's gonna support Oculus Rift means i'm gonna be hooked the second it hits my hard drive.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Logging in for the first time. Ah, right - you probably meant something else. Then most likely, exploration. Just being able to be one of the first people to start playing and actually get into shit from the ground up.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Dig Dug and Zaxxon on a Tandy 1000

What other games do you play?
Eve online with TEST, Rift, Artemis (I can't believe so many people here actually know what this game is. lol.), Everquest I (My friends dragged me back. And i'm completely enjoying the nostalgia of it).
This weekend marked the end of my first ESO beta, which was enjoyable - i'll probably give that a shot when it drops.

Singleplayer games? I like a lot of old adventure games and currently i've been playing a lot of Shadow Warrior (The new one)

Picard or Kirk?
... TV show? Picard. Hands down.

Movies? Kirk - and i don't mean Chris Pine.

Last edited:

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
u wot m8?

So you liked TESO? I've only heard bad things about it, good to hear that it might not be so awful.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777

TheEphesian

Lieutenant
Nov 25, 2013
RSI Handle
TheEphesian
u cheeky kunt, m8.

So, i sorta liked ESO. The game itself seemed ok - i at last liked the classes. Im gonna wait till a few more beta events to really form a full opinion about it.

also, lol that video.

TheEphesian

Lieutenant
Nov 25, 2013
RSI Handle
TheEphesian
Nah, i'm back on EQ1 still. Our guild name is "Mistakes Were Made" (lol.) on Test.

I played EQ2 a looooong time ago, back when it was first going. And i kinda came back around 2009 for about 3 months, but just got bored out of my mind. After I get bored of EQ1, assuming no other game has come out to grab my attention, I might give EQ2 another shot.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
After I get bored of EQ1, assuming no other game has come out to grab my attention, I might give EQ2 another shot.
*coughcough* starcitizen *coughcough*

Huh. I wonder if there are still EQ1 Test server folks on from the 1999 - 2001 days. I loved playing in an environment solo that was designed to challenge a populated server's number of people, and then getting excited when I saw some random person running by way over there...

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
*coughcough* starcitizen *coughcough*
We got a while to go, man. Although I suppose the hangar module can be a source of at least some entertainment.

Forgot your password?