Reactions: WarrenPeace

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Awesome Vorun welcome to TEST.

Nice to have you in Mumble for however short it was, looking forward to see you in the future :D

Vorun

Captain
Jan 19, 2015
RSI Handle
phoi rhys
absolutely, intend to become more active as the game progresses, definitely popping in time to time to stay caught up.

Vorun

Captain
Jan 19, 2015
RSI Handle
phoi rhys
easily one of the most beautiful places on earth. can't say as much for my old neighborhood in Surrey, but Vancouver itself, overall, has only become more impressive that I remembered it growing up.

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
easily one of the most beautiful places on earth. can't say as much for my old neighborhood in Surrey, but Vancouver itself, overall, has only become more impressive that I remembered it growing up.
Surrey? My heart goes out to you. Vancouver has changed so much it has become unrecognizable to me. Doesn't help that I'm drunk half the time but there it is. Anyway, welcome and look forward to flying with you. :)

Reactions: Vorun

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I too have whiled away the hours blasting aliens in Commander Keen.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
The only problem with Vancouver is that it's SO CLOSE to being FREE and AMERICAN.

How did you stand it, knowing that the tantalizing taste of LIBERTY is just a short car ride away?

jk, love my Canadians. How are you liking the weather in AZ compared to Canada? I recently moved from South Carolina for Florida, and having 60 degree lows in December/January is....unnerving. Summers suuuuuck though!

Welcome to TEST!

Vorun

Captain
Jan 19, 2015
RSI Handle
phoi rhys
gas and milk in Bellingham was routine on Sundays... pace sticker times were good times. AZ is a completely different sort of beautiful, and I probably won't be able to give up the year round riding weather until my license expires in 30 or so years, along with my balance and situational awareness.

Forgot your password?