Ensign
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Alkon
HAI TEST!

Where you from stranger?

I am from Denmark, in Europe.

Waddaya do?

Currently i am studying economics at my citys university, and before that i was serving in a infantry regiment in the Danish Army.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have always been very interrested in the universe, and loved reading about it. One day a good friend of mine, sent me a link to the star citizen website, and i think i used almost all day reading everything on the site, i was sold. We have both been super excited ever since.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Im not sure actually. I have always been playing war games, so i will definitly be looking forward for some PVP action etc... Also looking forward to the trading aspect of the game, and the exploring, scouting etc.
ATM I most excited to see how the FPS will work, how good it will be implemented.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Hmm, minesweeper? I did have a formula 1 race game for the PS1, i think that might have been the first "real" game i ever played. However the first game i really enjoyed was counter strike 1.5, which i played back when i was around 8 years old! That was a good time, and by the time all my friends started playing, i was bored of it... :P

What other games do you play?
Well im not a hardcore gamer anymore, just playing casually, but for the moment im playing, BF4, Wow, CS:GO, War thunder, Arma 3, RPG games like ME1,2,3 etc. It varies a lot. :)

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, but i never really watched it,.. Probably to young. :P

Reactions: WarrenPeace

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome. Many Danes in TEST.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Picard is the only good choice, but too young?? I tell you this, when i order myself a kid, if our personal vehicles can flow above atmosphere and we would go shopping and jogging by sliding a VR headset over our head, i will sit his ass down in front of a BlackAndWhite TV and say: "4 seasons in 1 week, make it so"

Reactions: AlkonKewl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Don't worry, you have plenty of time to watch Star Trek and catch up before the game launches. Just take it out of your study time, who needs economics anyways?

Forgot your password?