OHMANOHMANOHMANOHMANOHMANOHMANOHMANOHMANOHMANOHMAN

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
So how many people here are from EVE? I just joined in, and as an EVE Vet, I will have fun team killing all of you.

EDIT: OH CRAP BETTER SAY SOME CRAP ABOUT MYSELF

What games do you like?

Borderlands series, Just Cause 2, EVE Online (occasionally), PlanetSide 2, STAR CITIZEN.

What is your favorite game?
Star Citizen. It's the best game I never played.

First game I ever remember playing:
Privateer f*ck yeah!

Why do you like Star Citizen?
Because Christ Roberts.

What do I look forward to in Star Citizen?
IMMERSION.
Edit: High tech revolvers. Maybe.

Picard or Kirk?
DurrHurrDurr.

Last edited:

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I never played EVE myself, but legends of that game abound around here. Borderlands is freakin' fantastic - I started playing both of them last summer, and it's one of the most fun games I've played in a long time.

Welcome to TEST! I look forward to being TKed by you!

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
Logged out of Eve 3yrs ago, left all my stuff in 6V!
Oh man that reminds me a lot of what happened to me. Unfortunately I trusted in the Test Alliance hold on 6V I never thought it would be captured. Now I'm poorer than a hobo with more than half a bil of crap trapped in the 6V station. I also have some other stuff trapped in Delve, but left it behind trying to escape the impending storm after the failscade.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I was gonna do a classic "Can I have your stuff" but it seems you are all too poor for any gifts...pity :P

BTW Welcome stefmor! (as I have already stated)

Reactions: stefmor90

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
I was gonna do a classic "Can I have your stuff" but it seems you are all too poor for any gifts...pity :p

Thanks! Unfortunately I have tanked so hard in EVE I've degraded to high sec mining, and oh man it's slow. Belt ratting in null looks like a dream now.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I was gonna do a classic "Can I have your stuff" but it seems you are all too poor for any gifts...pity :p

You have to send him 100 mil isk for him to double it or 200 mil for him to triple it..

Welcome to our humble little slice of the web.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
High tech revolvers. Maybe.
Did you fire five shots? Or six?

So how many people here are from EVE? I just joined in, and as an EVE Vet, I will have fun team killing all of you.
It's condoned as long as the orders come from Lord Helix

Borderlands series, Just Cause 2
I've really enjoyed BL2 but I wasn't sure if I should go back and pick up BL1 just for fun. Were you involved in the long beta testing of the JC2 multiplayer? I did the beta weekends, but I've barely spent any time since the official release. It's a fantastic game single and multi just as long as I pretend I'm a terminator, sent back to stop Kim Jong Il.

I'm not sure if I would be more happy if the Star Citizen voice acting was as hilarious as Just Cause 2, or more serious. Freelancer also had some hilariously bad voice acting. Especially walking into bars.

Reactions: stefmor90

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
Did you fire five shots? Or six?
Honestly, I'm a lover of out of the ordinary weapons, so one of those silly twelve shot revolvers would be cool. Maybe that's why I like the Borderlands series so much.

It's condoned as long as the orders come from Lord Helix
I've been in some pretty weird corps in EVE. One of them was called 'Industrial Strength Killas' and I managed to steal Merlin from them. Probably my proudest moment.

I've really enjoyed BL2 but I wasn't sure if I should go back and pick up BL1 just for fun. Were you involved in the long beta testing of the JC2 multiplayer? I did the beta weekends, but I've barely spent any time since the official release. It's a fantastic game single and multi just as long as I pretend I'm a terminator, sent back to stop Kim Jong Il.
I loved both games in the series, but I was a bit disappointed to see that BL2 actually had less guns than the first game; but the other elements about the game easily outdid the first one in the series. I actually never played JC2 Multiplayer, but I've played Singleplayer for quite some time.

I'm not sure if I would be more happy if the Star Citizen voice acting was as hilarious as Just Cause 2, or more serious. Freelancer also had some hilariously bad voice acting. Especially walking into bars.
Oh man that would be hilarious. Respond to a hail only to get yelled at in this over-the-top Korean voice would be too much. Unfortunately I don't see that happening since the game focuses around being a simulator and at least semi-realistic

Reactions: Walex

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I loved both games in the series, but I was a bit disappointed to see that BL2 actually had less guns than the first game; but the other elements about the game easily outdid the first one in the series.
True words. After playing BL2 for a while I went back to BL and was amazed at how awesome my guns were in comparison. But BL2 was phenomenal in other respects - Mister Torgue alone was worth the price of admission.

"EXPLOSIONS????"

Reactions: stefmor90 and Walex
Forgot your password?