One More Aurora For The Fire

J.B

Lieutenant
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Eternal-Guardian
Short version...

Work - Family - Sport - Beer - Gaming - Try to sleep - Get woken by screaming kids - Joyfully repeat the cycle

Long boring version...

Handle : Eternal_Guardian

My name is James Ball (every one apart from my mum calls be JB) I live on the south coast near Brighton was born and spent my childhood in North Wales

A few example of things that I do when not working are Sports (i love boards sports), Gaming, Church and mainly Family.

I own a large e-commerce company selling everything from sun lotion to gifts and sports equipment (www.ventureblue.co.uk )

In the past I Competed in international gaming leagues for Ghost Recon, Rouge Spear, Battlefield, COD, WOW, SWTOR and a few others however given the commitment of family my gaming is now strictly casual and often not as fully sober as needed to game at a high level :)
I do however heavily research any game i play, I like to know every stat and read every guide which i can use to leverage an advantage given my limited time commitment.
I have never played a space sim properly but I enjoy RPG's and mainly play PVP, I have always played aggressive roles in RPG's maximising DPS and burst damage but also love researching auction houses and trading.

My gaming hours are dictated by my family being asleep or out of the house so normally from ~10pm till late.

Some real life skills i may be able to contribute to your community are Graphic Design, Marketing, Business Skils and General Research.

Much Love

JB

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! We will monopolize your every waking minute that you have left over after dealing with family and work which you choose to give to us. Beers are in the cooler, but don't touch the ones that have a nipple drawn on them.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
welcome to the unit! this is a long run type game, so a little as often as possible should work out :D

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I can not imagine how I would ever be able to game if I had kids. I have like no time as it is. Anyways, welcome to TEST
*Raises a beer in salut!*

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
TEST lotion.

Montoya needs some of that (reference:

)

welcome :D

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Wait a minute... are you telling me you actually get sleep?!?! I miss the days before kids, back when there was sleep...

Welcome to TEST Squadron!

Korristopher

Captain
Feb 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Korr
Welcome. I like to remember it's about the quality instead of the quantity.

Although i have used vacation days from work to game plunge.

J.B

Lieutenant
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Eternal-Guardian
Thanks All!

Great vid Montoya! PM me you address and i will get some lotion in the post (this is not a joke i know how important lotion is) although customs will probable impound it thats generally why we don't ship to far off lands...

Already feel more welcome than any other org i have had contact with!

Any particular person how heads up your UK side?

What can i do to help?

Forgot your password?