HolyDuckTurtle

Lieutenant
Aug 1, 2014
RSI Handle
HolyDuckTurtle
Where you from stranger?
UK, the land of indecisive weather.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Ships. I like Ships, especially big ones. Space. I like Space, it is awesome. Yeah I pretty much love the concept of chilling around in space doing whatever the hell you want.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Definately Exploration and Trading, I have a genuine fascination with the vastness of space and given how much enjoyment I get out of exploring worlds in Mass Effect and supercruising in the Elite Dangerous Beta I know it is something I'll enjoy. Speaking of Elite specifically, I've barely even done any combat in that game, just been flying between systems trading while dealing with the occasional pirate, I'm really looking forward to how Star Citizen handles it.

That and I guess the modding side to things, I'm a computer Animation student at University and would love to do some 3D modelling work on mods for this game.

What was the first game you remember playing?
This is talking about the time when I was around 3, and my earliest clear memories are from around that age, thus determining the first game I actually played is difficult. If I think about it hard enough I remember some trippy as all hell floppy disk game of some sort which seemed to be about trains (or at the very least, train tracks), lots of colours were involved and I think it was mini-game based. No clue what the heck it was, but all I remember besides that is I loved it. I was a wierd kid.

What other games do you play?
War Thunder (mostly SB), Dark Souls II, Elite: Dangerous, Planetside 2, World of Tanks.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirkard the Super Captain?
(Havn't watched enough Star Trek, sorry D: - I have been planning on doing so however)

As for Star Citizen my hanger has a grand total of one glorious Aurora which I fully intend to hunt Hornets with and bring back their intact weaponry to add to our mass-inter-docked super Auroras. Them Bengals won't stand a chance!

Reactions: Shive

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
You are doing it the way its supposed to be done.

One Aurora to start, that is all you need!

Welcome to TEST!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome fellow european :D

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Let the worlds see the might of our Auroras, and tremble before us.

Forgot your password?