Opinions on Video? Im totally new to this :L

Should I attempt to do another video?

• Total voters

Horizonz

Space Marshal
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Horizonz
So i tried to make a video for the first time on one of the star citizen ships, and just looking for a bit of feed back right now. Negative or Positive, just want opinions, like i said, never done anything like this before and it was quite fun trying.

Let me know what you guys think :)

Reactions: RipVanDan

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
I thought it was really good for your first video. However... if you're going to do a really .. what's the word.. a mix between monotone/robotic/very pre-rehearsed voice, don't go into your usual "AWH FUCKAWF" voice when you fight lol I think that detracted from it a little bit but overall really good, maybe next time do commentary during the fighting bit - talk about your controls you use, if you use the default, or what you play with mouse/keyboard, hotas, controller, etc.

Horizonz

Space Marshal
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Horizonz
Mhh getting told this a lot xD That was actually the audio recorded when i did the battle, so thought to add it in because to give it a more real like i was actually playing it feel. But yeahh probably should do over track with flight controls. Thanks :)

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
A bit tame and monotone for my taste.
Your mileage may vary. :D

Props on intro animation, tho.
Top notch.

Horizonz

Space Marshal
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Horizonz
Okay it is settled then, ingame audio next time apart from star citizen audio will be muted and re-done as a commentary and control workings/ fly style.

And maybe the Gladiator?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
In your video you are all David Attenborough.
"And here, in its natural habitat we find a Gladius. A older member of the Aegis Dynamics family, this little ship still remains quite popular. Indeed, we often find this sleek dogfighter placed quite highly in the leaderboards, leaving others desperately chasing it."

Reactions: CrimsonCyclist

Horizonz

Space Marshal
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Horizonz
"And here, in its natural habitat we find a Gladius. A older member of the Aegis Dynamics family, this little ship still remains quite popular. Indeed, we often find this sleek dogfighter placed quite highly in the leaderboards, leaving others desperately chasing it."

So tempted to try pull off an accent and do this :L

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
No offense to you, or indians, but you really have that indian accent vibe going on Horizonz. It suits you. Keep it up!

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Just be your annoying self (without the burping and farting sounds) and it will be fine. Hate that all reviews sound serious like you are talking about the reproductive system of the Praying Mantis.
You are not Morgan Freeman, you are Horizons. Speak like yourself.

Forgot your password?