Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
bryceedmundo
Where you from stranger?
Australia :'(

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Spaceships and lazor beams (duh).

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration is going to be awesome, got my hands on a Carrack (yiew), I also have a Banu, which will be great for making cash money selling space drugs at space raves, but mostly I look forward to having it set up as a sneaky q-ship to surprise the carebears with. Just... generally crushing our enemies and hearing the lamentation of their women and their children.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I remember playing Pokemon and Zelda on my game boy when I was a wee child but the first game I vividly remember playing all the way through is the OG Half Life, and gahd daym it was good.

What other games do you play?

Played EVE for a while, never found a group I liked playing with so i'm off that for the time being (did just redownload that though, been craving some space). I've been playing a heinous amount of Destiny the last few months, it sucks, but i'm hooked on it like a crack whore. I'm big fan of Day Z. I also love strategies, namely Supreme Commander and more recently, Planetary Annihilation. I also love StarCraft 2, but found getting into the uber competitive online play really hard. Every 4 or so months I also go through a 'damn XCOM was awesome' phase so I'm currently replaying Enemy Within.

Picard or Kirk?

Janeway.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I feel this Australian invasion today.... who told them about the beer. They are worse than the Germans...

Welcome to test... do you also throw shrimp on the Barbie? And are you all into women smelling like shellfish? What happens if your allergic... these are questions American's have.

(We accept and honor the Irish as kindred spirits for their drinking talents of a pure bred Irish exceed or meet our standards)

bryceedmundo

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
bryceedmundo
We are worse than the Germans.
I know! I saw your post on the other Aussies thread. Firstly, as i'm sure you are aware, a lot of beer is brewed under licence buy big breweries closer to where it will be sold, like Asahi in Australia is mostly brewed in Thailand, which sucks, because the thing that makes Asahi so damn good is the water used in Japan during the brewing process. Anyway, that's not the point. If you were in some quasi Australian bar that was serving Fosters and you ordered some of this Fosters the bartender would reach over the bar and you in the face. Personally, I've never actually had Fosters, but there is this strange stigma with it in Australia, for some reason every Aussie will tell you its pisswater, and they probably don't know why.

No they are called prawns. And obviously if you are allergic you just put on a crustacean prophylactic... common this is basic stuff here.

I actually grew up in Dubai and lived with an Irish family for a year or two, they taught me how to drink, so game on. o_O

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
We are worse than the Germans.
I know! I saw your post on the other Aussies thread. Firstly, as i'm sure you are aware, a lot of beer is brewed under licence buy big breweries closer to where it will be sold, like Asahi in Australia is mostly brewed in Thailand, which sucks, because the thing that makes Asahi so damn good is the water used in Japan during the brewing process. Anyway, that's not the point. If you were in some quasi Australian bar that was serving Fosters and you ordered some of this Fosters the bartender would reach over the bar and you in the face. Personally, I've never actually had Fosters, but there is this strange stigma with it in Australia, for some reason every Aussie will tell you its pisswater, and they probably don't know why.

No they are called prawns. And obviously if you are allergic you just put on a crustacean prophylactic... common this is basic stuff here.

I actually grew up in Dubai and lived with an Irish family for a year or two, they taught me how to drink, so game on. o_O
HA! Great reply! If you visit Malaysia and order Guiness its brewed actually in Malaysia (which is there number 2 beer behind Tiger oddly enough).

But I would imagine Aussies would view Fosters the same as American's view Bud, Coors, Miller, (insert generic domestic beer sold in cans or bottles and call it the "Champagne of Beers"), Michelob. Pisswater....

Sucks.. Amazon doesn't sell Crustacean prophylactics... bastards.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
It pleases me to see that you know that which is good in life. Welcome to TEST!

Obelon

Space Marshal
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Obe
Welcome to TEST! Your Banu drug-den rave ship sounds mighty fine, mighty fine indeed.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST!!!

Forgot your password?