Our Auroras shall blot out the sun Event! Oct 13, 6pm UTC

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
It was at a time when most everyone was able to join, both europe and the americas.
Not bitching, just literally kicking myself for not realizing that the world is....ya know....mostly on the WRONG time of day *Murica*

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Would have love to have attended but 5am in a Sunday was never likely to happen
It's hard to please everyone! With testies all over the world, we cover 3 major parts, americas, europe, and asia (with australia). We try to accomodate all, but 3 majorly different time zones makes it so we can usually only please 2 of the 3. Like I said, we will try to get you all next time!

Reactions: Ammorn

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
you can always post the 2 hour video to youtube and then link it here while we wait for the edit!
This is currently 3,52 GB in size. Can you upload this much there? (edit: ok you can upload 128 GB :D) And honestly there are very boring parts in it because of the bugs (like me being stuck 5 minutes in olisar because the doors won't open).

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
This is currently 3,52 GB in size. Can you upload this much there? (edit: ok you can upload 128 GB :smile:) And honestly there are very boring parts in it because of the bugs (like me being stuck 5 minutes in olisar because the doors won't open).
we will watch it anyways!

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?